27 Sep 2010
By: guyinatux Member 252 Posts
Level 3

DR2, Co-op not working

10 Replies 983 Views Created 27-09-2010

Anyone else experiencing this or know of a solution?

I try to join an online co-op game and t just searches endlessly, I know its not my connection because I have no problems playing other games online.  It works if I am invited or join a friends game but not if I join a strangers game.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 11 (983 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Re: DR2, Co-op not working

i suffer with this also!! im able to join a friends game, but when i select co-op from the main menu, im left endlessly searching for a co-op game. hope capcom get this sorted soon with some sort of update. will try and email capcom and post the reply i get from them...

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 11 (966 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

een ok for me from the beRe: DR2, Co-op not working

Not sure , ive have no problems since launch takes a couple of mins but after that im in a co-op game..

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 11 (934 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

tbh it just depends on wot time it is because i dont think that much ppl have bought it but i think 1's its released to the US i think it'll be easier to get an online game

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 11 (904 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Have you tried installing the Dead Rising 2 free DLC from the store??

It fixes this problem. They are packs which stop your problem.

It won't let you connect to a game where someone is using the ninja/sports skin, but these 2 patches from the store allow you to, so once installed, it should be ok.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 11 (848 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

I heard about those compatibility packs but I couldn't find them on the store, so I assumed they were for PC only or something
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 11 (830 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

They were released on sunday as an emergency. go to ps3 add ons, then dead rising 2, and they are there.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 11 (821 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

and if that doesn't work go to search n type in dead rising 2 n you'll find the add on's

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 11 (805 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 2

I'm having this problem aswell.... I have all of the free costume packs so I can join any game but I still cannot join any Co-op games >__<. I've had a few people join me whilst playing but I'm yet to be able to join anyone else. It's really annoying, especially as I have no friends who play this game, so the 2 Co-op trophies are guna be right gits to earn.

If anyone wants to have a run through on Co-op add me. PSN: DaisukeAndo

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 9 of 11 (772 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

DaisukeAndo wrote:

I'm having this problem aswell.... I have all of the free costume packs so I can join any game but I still cannot join any Co-op games >__<. I've had a few people join me whilst playing but I'm yet to be able to join anyone else. It's really annoying, especially as I have no friends who play this game, so the 2 Co-op trophies are guna be right gits to earn.

If anyone wants to have a run through on Co-op add me. PSN: DaisukeAndo

i'lll add you tomorrow if you don't mind :smileyhappy:, i have one of them, where you have to revive them. i've nearly completed it, on the facts. just got to beat Sullivan >___>" lol.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 10 of 11 (665 Views)
0 Kudos