Games: Action & Adventure

Action & Adventure: General

Action & Adventure: General

Level 6

Re: Ghostbusters: The Video Game Trophy Guide - Help, Advice & Solutions!

You have to freeze the ghost before they are grabbing it, so its best to do it in a part where they are concerntrating on more than one ghost, so the civil war part would be good for this. You have to get the ghost down to low health and then use the l2 status beam on the ghost until it freezes, when it is frozen you throw a trap directly under it and it will be caught straight away if done right :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 37 (2,503 Views)
Level 3

jai163 wrote:
Can someone give me some advice on the stasis dunk trophy.  I can't understand what I'm doing wrong.  Im firing the stasis beam at the ghost while the others have it locked in a capture beam dragging it to the trap. Once the ghost is in, I don't earn the trophy. Anyone know if theres something I'm not doing?

you have to fire the stasis beam until the ghost freezes then lob a trap underneath it. you may have to repeat this a few times because you have to get the trap right underneath the ghost for the trap to open up. plus i think the ghost has to be pretty close to the ground before it will work. i just kept lobbing traps under the ghost until it worked. i did find it a bit awkward to do.

X-Box 360 - so called because during testing, every console overheated and burst into flames at 360ºF psychological priming
Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 37 (2,483 Views)
Level 3

Thanks guys! I knew I was doing something wrong! :smileywink:
Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 37 (2,477 Views)
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]
so for the civil war trophy the ghost have to be on sceen than you go push the speaker buttons? i was doing it before and after i defeated the ghosts and it wasnt working so they have to be on screen and alive to get this trophy?
Message Edited by undertaker9999 on 26-06-2009 07:14 AM
Please use plain text.
Message 24 of 37 (2,458 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

undertaker9999 wrote:
so for the civil war trophy the ghost have to be on sceen than you go push the speaker buttons? i was doing it before and after i defeated the ghosts and it wasnt working so they have to be on screen and alive to get this trophy?
Message Edited by undertaker9999 on 26-06-2009 07:14 AM

I got it before the ghosts had appeared, just dont get out your PKE because it will trigger the ghosts. There are about 4 buttons in total, one near the entrance, one on a side wall, and one by each of the horse statues. I stayed and listened to each one to make sure i got the trophy :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 25 of 37 (2,452 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

For videos on all the artifacts, fountains and scans: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YicBcrS6vAQ

Full trophy guide: http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/ghostbusters/15126-trophy-guide.html

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 26 of 37 (2,438 Views)

For the 'are u a god' trophy can u just select the last level in experienced difficulty and finish it?

Please use plain text.
Message 27 of 37 (2,303 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

BarNzECFC wrote:

For the 'are u a god' trophy can u just select the last level in experienced difficulty and finish it?

Nope, you cannot earn the trophy this way. Just play it on professional, it was easy.

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 28 of 37 (2,272 Views)
0 Kudos

oh yeah, thats wot i meant, professional.

I'll manage it, up to the museum now already got £3m damage for that trophy. Whilst doing the water fountains.

Then do it on easy and get the 'nice shooting tex' one.

Please use plain text.
Message 29 of 37 (2,246 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

i can't seem to find this artifact on the hotel sedgewick level. after catching slimer in the bar mitzvah, my pke meter turns blue by the bar area, but i cant seem to find it... any ideas?
Please use plain text.
Message 30 of 37 (2,144 Views)
0 Kudos