Games: Action & Adventure

Action & Adventure: General

Action & Adventure: General

Level 9

Re: Just Cause 2 wada rekon?

Well I think its great fun something that GTA 4 lacked and something my games collection lacks :smileywink:
Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 62 (631 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

In a word ,*****e.
Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 62 (623 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

In a word....FUN!

IMO, lol.

Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 62 (601 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

most anticipated game of this year.

awesome

Please use plain text.
Message 24 of 62 (593 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

my views:

http://everythingplaystation.com/2010/03/04/demo-impressions-just-cause-2/

Twitter user and editor on EverythingPlaystation.com. Click my sig to take a look at EPS or my twitter!
Please use plain text.
Message 25 of 62 (590 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

[ Edited ]

average

dont see the point in having such a huge map when theres sod all in it. As already said i didnt like the blurryness either and  the objectives didnt seem to clear.

i'll play the demo again and maybe get it when its cheap

Please use plain text.
Message 26 of 62 (582 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

[ Edited ]

It was really very good, I enjoyed every minute of it.

Although the choice of map for the Demo was a bit dumb I thought. The game really stands out in the city areas/tropical areas whereas the desert area is naff/boring/dull, also it's really blurry because of the heat waves and sand. :smileysad:

I liked the use of the grapple hook in that I could attach to a building, turn around and spray a few bullets at enemies and grapple somewhere else before I start becoming an easy target. There's just so many uses for it, and it makes the game a whole lot of fun. The racing missions will be fun on land and sea because the controls were pretty good IMO, although flying that plane was a little tricky. :smileysad:

The graphics were excellent I thought; the draw distance was amazing, framerate was constantly smooth and aliasing was not a problem. Even when things on the screen became hectic, the game managed perfectly fine and stayed smooth. :smileysurprised:

This is definitely a game I'm happy to have preordered and I absolutely can't wait until the game's release. :smileyvery-happy:

Please use plain text.
Message 27 of 62 (568 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

I really enjoyed it!!! Was fun like prototype is fun.

As long as the game has more variety of things to do than the first one i will be happy.

And i enjoyed it more once i realised I could change the firing buttons from L2/R2 to L1/R1

Please use plain text.
Message 28 of 62 (569 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Does what it says on the tin!

Brilliant fun! I like overloading the pipeline terminals & then tethering guards to it as it blows! Like exploding yoyo's!

Glad I've got my Special Edition pre-order in!

Bring on the end of March!

Please use plain text.
Message 29 of 62 (550 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Ive just zipped to the top of a radio mast and it looks amazing. The island is massive!!!

Please use plain text.
Message 30 of 62 (547 Views)
0 Kudos