Level 5

Playstation Staff

What You Guy's Think Of Max Payne 3 ?

Personally I think it is one of the best games I have ever played,with an engrossing story great gameplay and attention to detail second to none.The environments really do feel alive and look as good as Uncharted . It has some of the best voice acting I have ever seen in a game,the cut scenes are a bit annoying at first but without them it wouldn't be the game it is.

As for the MP side of the game I have been blown away as I was not expecting it to be this good I wasn't even expecting it to be good I just thought that it would be another MP half baked and added to a game , But it certainly is not,I normally hate third person shooters online but this seems to have gotten it right.

Game of the year by far for me excellent title.

Max-Payne-3-008.jpg

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 151 of 200 (412 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

Re: What You Guy's Think Of Max Payne 3 ?

Pretty much agree with what you said, its impressed me a lot. 

I have only tried a few games of deathmatch online but really enjoyed it. Im looking forward to putting some serious time into this over the weekend. 

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 152 of 200 (403 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 11

Playstation Staff

From the very little i have played it's been awesome. That'll change though i'll be sinking some hours in off work for while more frickin leg surgery.

SneezeSneeze
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 153 of 200 (397 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

I'm down the line on this one. Looks amazing, plays well. But...its just one huge corridor shooter, gets repetitive fast, the cut scenes are really annoying and seems like they are just there to mask loading alot of the time. So whilst I am enjoying some of it, I also find it infuriating at times. 7/10, with hindsight I would have waited for a price drop.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 154 of 200 (379 Views)
0 Kudos
Wod
Level 2

Playstation Staff

Re: Complete Max Payne 3 = No trophy.

I have just reached chapter 4 and I see there are trophies for completing chapters 1-3, none of which I received!!!!  Very frustrating

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 155 of 200 (227 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

Si_Ozzman wrote:
I'm down the line on this one. Looks amazing, plays well. But...its just one huge corridor shooter, gets repetitive fast, the cut scenes are really annoying and seems like they are just there to mask loading alot of the time. So whilst I am enjoying some of it, I also find it infuriating at times. 7/10, with hindsight I would have waited for a price drop.

plus 1,

also find it challenging at times to control max through a door,also find it quite linear & the camera aim is too slow,

still a good game just not up there with the greats

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 156 of 200 (363 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Playstation Staff

Im pretty impressed so far. :Smile:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 157 of 200 (355 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

I got the game on release day,and played it from 9pm that night to 8am the following morning just for the single player,starting and finishing the story in that sitting,i have not done that for a long time especially for a 10hr+ game(i had to restart areas every now and then for the reason below)

I thought the single player was quite well done,great graphics decent enough storyline,i found the game tough as nails TBH and i had it on medium setting(but that may be a show of how good/crap i am as a player,i don't claim to be great at games,i just like them)

Multiplayer i was not keen on,the maps were okay,but i just could not get into it online,i wasn't keen on the bullet time in the online games either.It does seem popular online though,so that would just be my opinion

If anyone is thinking of buying the game i would say to go for it,support Rockstar,because they are one of the best developers out there IMO

FF14:ARR-Mancunian Metal

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 158 of 200 (350 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

i was a massive fan of the series on ps2 and had my doubts about the new setting and style all i can say is AMAZING!!!!!

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 159 of 200 (339 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

For me is epic fail. I don't have play any for previous games,  I have the max2 from plus but I don't try it yet so anyway lets talk about 3

Story: A tough guy try to forget. Forgettable story 

Gameplay: there same good shooting elements especially the bullet time, but  the slow mo fails because too many enemies around and with stupid animation,  with character try to get up or reloading the weapon  he die immediately

Multiplayer: Terrible spawn behind or front off enemies and the best fail ever slow motion in multiplayer really? lol

I think game has good review because is Rockstar same think with L.A. noire : repeatedly gameplay

Im bad enough? lol :Lol:

Rockstar is good only in one game so far for me GTA I hope don't screw up with V there same big changes to try to do

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 160 of 200 (334 Views)
0 Kudos