Level 3

Playstation Staff

Re: What You Guy's Think Of Max Payne 3 ?

I loved part 1 & 2 and so far I am really enjoying part 3. It still has the feel of the original and the graphics are fantastic. A great example of bringing an old series to the current gen.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 161 of 200 (395 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

Playstation Staff

Re: Complete Max Payne 3 = No trophy.

Wod wrote:

I have just reached chapter 4 and I see there are trophies for completing chapters 1-3, none of which I received!!!!  Very frustrating

Hi Wod,

Have you tried the online multiplayer at all? I'm just wondering if this may help the trophies ping up perhaps?

Please use plain text.
Message 162 of 200 (285 Views)
Wod
Level 2

Playstation Staff

Re: Complete Max Payne 3 = No trophy.

RabidWalker wrote:

Wod wrote:

I have just reached chapter 4 and I see there are trophies for completing chapters 1-3, none of which I received!!!!  Very frustrating

Hi Wod,

Have you tried the online multiplayer at all? I'm just wondering if this may help the trophies ping up perhaps?

Howdy Rabid!!

I have recieved a few trophies due to my online play and I also have the odd one during the single player, but my chapters 1-3 never pinged at all!!!  I cherish my trophies so I wasn't happy!! lol

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 163 of 200 (282 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Playstation Staff

Hated it at first but the further into the story i got the more i enjoyed it.

Not overly keen on the mp it takes far too long to lvl up and I'm crap at it but i will persevere. 

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 164 of 200 (329 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

Si_Ozzman wrote:
I'm down the line on this one. Looks amazing, plays well. But...its just one huge corridor shooter, gets repetitive fast, the cut scenes are really annoying and seems like they are just there to mask loading alot of the time. So whilst I am enjoying some of it, I also find it infuriating at times. 7/10, with hindsight I would have waited for a price drop.

Exactly how I felt. I just felt like it was run here shoot there push this button. The gameplay is pretty limited. I was looking for more things to do than that and it's not like there wasn't opportunities for it to be done. Great story though

Still, a decent game. Just disappointing in comparison to other R* titles.

Property of xLegioNx
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 165 of 200 (317 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 11

Playstation Staff

the story got better as it went along and i enjoyed the single player campaign.

online, not so much so far. matchmaking not great. i'm only level 7 and keep getting put into lobbies with level 30+ and even 40+ !! needless to say i get battered. i'm not that great at the game anyhow so playing vs these high levels is really spoiling my enjoyment of it. they run around dual wielding an m10 and pistol - before i've even had chance to aim i'm down lol

takes a long time to load mp games. joins me in games where there's under a minute left!

will keep at it though for a bit longer - plus there's a games night for this so will hopefully enjoy it more with the OPC guys :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 166 of 200 (297 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

max payne 3 single player problems/crashes!!!!

I'm having problems with Max Payne 3, first of all are southpaw controls! throughout the game there are instances when I've had to switch to default controls because the southpaw controls won't respond at all, now the game is giving me grief by crashing and sound cut outs mainly on the section where on the roof of the building max blows up with c4 by putting the c4 on the pillers, its doing my head in, is anybody else having these problems? If it is a widespread problem where can I report this to rockstar games where it will get noticed!!!!!! thanks
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 167 of 200 (2,507 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

Re: max payne 3 single player problems/crashes!!!!

I have had one freeze on MP but thats about it. Might be worth deleting the game data and re-installing.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 168 of 200 (2,506 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

I've done that!
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 169 of 200 (2,504 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

I haven't had any problems so far... one time it froze on multiplayer that's about it

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 170 of 200 (2,466 Views)
0 Kudos