16 Jun 2011
By: Tenchuwoh Member 496 Posts
Level 3

No Tenchu for this Year...

11 Replies 487 Views Created 16-06-2011

I dunno why but i had a small hope that Sony will announce that there will be a Tenchu exclusive title for Playstation 3,i am dissapointed again =(

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 12 (487 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Re: No Tenchu for this Year...

Wrath of Heaven is still one of my top PS2 games ever.

I too wouldn't mind seeing what Tenchu could be like if SONY were to get their grubby hands on it and make a exclusive.

Follow Pacman_Ownage on Twitter...You know... because everyones doing it?
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 12 (483 Views)
Level 3

I mean come on now,there is at least 1 tenchu for every console!Don't they see that we want one for Playstation 3?

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 12 (477 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Tenchu HD Collection?

Wrath of Heaven + Fatal Shadows in HD.
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 12 (453 Views)
Level 3

Omg Yes it would be awsome!I loved both Tenchus for PS2 but it would be hard to see these Tenchus because Acquire got the rights of the game right now and TenchuWOH has been created by K2 and FS by Sega,it would be hard but it would be awsome especially Wrath of Heaven with trophies HD new content and Multiplayer OMG I WANT IT!They don't even have Tenchu 1&2 on PS Store,they were best sellers on PS1!Or mabe Tenchu 1&2 Remake ,it would be great!I Hope that Sony will be reading this message and that they will make something for Tenchu fans=),we here for many HD collections,it wouldn't be bad for Tenchu Collection :smileywink:
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 12 (448 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Been waiting for a ninja stealth game since the PS3's launch, and here we are nearly 5 years later without a single one. I simply cannot fathom it, not one single game in 5 very long years of waiting. The Tenchu games were great, a little rough around the edges but great. My personal favourite ninja stealth game was 'Shinobido' i played that game to death, if we can't have any new games at least give us some HD remakes.
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 12 (407 Views)
Level 3

Shinobido was really nice,i like it and if u want to know they are releasing Shinobido 2 for PSV,it looks great but i like Tenchu more!While i was playing Shinobido i was feeling  tha something was missing!The gameplay is the same with Tenchu(Small diferrences) but i didn't like the story of Shinobido and the missions lol but i played many hours with it,i remember that the movement sucked lol!Anyway i prefer a Tenchu for Playstation 3,better Story =) I love the gameplay!I bought  360 just to play Tenchu Z(The Idea was great but it had many problems) n Shadow Assault(I loved that Arcade it never gets old for me when i play online) and i bought Wii just to play Tenchu 4(IT was sooo AWSOME)!Now i want one for PLAYSTATION 3!-.- I still hope though......................................

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 12 (405 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 10

[ Edited ]

The Wrath of Heaven intro song still gives me goosebumps :smileyhappy:

Unfortunately my last experience with Tenchu was a bad one (on PSP, with a draw distance of about 2 metres) so I've forgotten largely about the franchise.

EDIT: actually, now that I watch it again, it reminds me of the Lady Snowblood theme song, which I absolutely adore. There's just something about Japanese women singing... It's even better when you see the words to the Lady Snowblood theme. They are brutal :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 12 (391 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

InfiniteStates wrote:

The Wrath of Heaven intro song still gives me goosebumps :smileyhappy:

Unfortunately my last experience with Tenchu was a bad one (on PSP, with a draw distance of about 2 metres) so I've forgotten largely about the franchise.

EDIT: actually, now that I watch it again, it reminds me of the Lady Snowblood theme song, which I absolutely adore. There's just something about Japanese women singing... It's even better when you see the words to the Lady Snowblood theme. They are brutal :smileyhappy:

They don't make them like they used to :smileysad:

Follow Pacman_Ownage on Twitter...You know... because everyones doing it?
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 12 (385 Views)
Level 10

Pacman_Ownage wrote:

They don't make them like they used to :smileysad:

Ain't that a global truth :smileysad:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 10 of 12 (382 Views)
0 Kudos