Level 5

Playstation Staff

Re: Risen 2 dark waters.

Will do mate, but i will say now, I'm more tolerable to some of the problems games get shipped with.
For example, Dragon Age Origins had framerate issues, and lagged a bit when lots of things were going on, many people complained about it, claiming it to unplayable, but I didn't see them as that big of a problem and played through the game 6 times. And it's in my top 5 favorite games of this gen.

Basically, what i see as good others may see as bad and vice versa.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 11 of 16 (250 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 10

Playstation Staff

adjusted camera speed to 1.5 so when doing a lot of looking about some graphics load slowly which also affects the music.

no HDD install which might prove a bother later on in bigger battles if theres a lot going on.

Seems an ok game at the mo tho, not a skrim of oblivion, but better than Two Worlds 2 in my opinion

|¬_¬|™
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 12 of 16 (236 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 10

Playstation Staff

awesome, theres no warning that you're stealing something till the person it belongs to attacks you :smileyvery-happy:

|¬_¬|™
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 13 of 16 (222 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 10

Playstation Staff

got smashed by a trap :smileyvery-happy:

wasn't even any hint it was there. looking at you skyrim :smileyindifferent:

|¬_¬|™
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 14 of 16 (192 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

So its a good game then stu?

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 15 of 16 (191 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 10

Playstation Staff

[ Edited ]

now Im off and going on it, I will say yes. I am only 6 hours into it tho

Combats a bit simple, with L1 to block / target lock and its just square to attack, but then theres some other nice little touches like I killed some monkeys and got no swag :smileysad: but later on I bought a small saw and now I get claws off them :smileyvery-happy:

However, with it running off this disk I have been having some laggy slowdown of the game at times.

but there was a patch released today so dunno if thats fixed it.

some gameplay vids here - http://www.gamersyde.com/news_our_videos_of_risen_2-13116_en.html

dunno if you've seen them or not

|¬_¬|™
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 16 of 16 (179 Views)
0 Kudos