Games: Action & Adventure

Action & Adventure: General

Action & Adventure: General

Level 5

Re: Saints row the third

I've played for a few hours and so far I've noticed a lot of bugs and glitches but to be honest I don't really care because it's so much fun to play.

They've taken it to a whole new level of 'over the top', what I also like is a lot of powerful weapons are unlocked very early, so you don't have to go into missions with only a pistol.

Graphically it looks horrible, ugly textures, etc but what it lacks in graphics it more then makes up for in sheer enjoyment.

Please use plain text.
Message 81 of 103 (521 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

The problem is with this game is that you've gotta make your own entertainment, a bit like GTA IV; cos this city is on par with Liberty City. where the game offers the player nothing; so unless you've got a really good imagination for stuff; then this game isn't gonna work. The only good comment I could think off is the driving and the way the handling has improved a lot; but I can't begin to comment on the city or the story cos' these elements are lacking in so many ways.

It's good to be a Fanboy; when there's a great product behind your reason for being one.
Please use plain text.
Message 82 of 103 (470 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

The best entertainment is in co-op? Played for for about 3 hours on co-op with funk power last night. Was crying with laughter. Even just just the simple things as messing around with the Genki cannon

Playing: Tomb Raider, COD: ghosts
Please use plain text.
Message 83 of 103 (453 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Is it just me or does the news reporter sounds lot like the news reporter, tricia takanawa, from family guy lol

Please use plain text.
Message 84 of 103 (412 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

[ Edited ]

EDIT: Last 2 posts of mine: 

I apologise to you guys for the naff posts, that I posted earlier in this thread, as the comments were deemed as untrue & a bit harsh. Those other posts were of my first impressions when I was playing the game; but having played a bit further; the game starts off boring and gets interesting more, when other bonuses are open up to you as you progress through the story. I was unaware of this when I started the game.

:Stupid:

It's good to be a Fanboy; when there's a great product behind your reason for being one.
Please use plain text.
Message 85 of 103 (395 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Still having the best time in Steelport!

Co-op is such a blast!

Deano, you are one crazy guy/girl!

It just gets better and better!!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 86 of 103 (366 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 10

story and activity wise I think 2 is better.

but 3 is still pretty awesome

|¬_¬|™
Please use plain text.
Message 87 of 103 (353 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

i think 3 is awesome fun things to do and a lot of things to play with lol 

Please use plain text.
Message 88 of 103 (343 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Not sure if anyone has seen, but heres a list of future dlc. Though im shocked by one of them not being released until (supposedly winter 2012)

http://gaming.icrontic.com/news/saints-row-the-third-season-pass-dlc-discount/ 

Please use plain text.
Message 89 of 103 (337 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Deano2087 wrote:

Not sure if anyone has seen, but heres a list of future dlc. Though im shocked by one of them not being released until (supposedly winter 2012)

http://gaming.icrontic.com/news/saints-row-the-third-season-pass-dlc-discount/ 

Great DLC, but winter 2010?? That maybe too long to wait!

Does anyone know if I purchase the shark gun and my co-op mate doesnt, can he still see it in the game? Can we still play? I remember SR2, because I had all the DLC i couldnt play with my mate because he had none!

Also saintsrow.com is fully functional now! Maps, stats and photos taken in game! Great website!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 90 of 103 (317 Views)
0 Kudos