Level 5

Playstation Staff

Re: Saints row the third

I've played for a few hours and so far I've noticed a lot of bugs and glitches but to be honest I don't really care because it's so much fun to play.

They've taken it to a whole new level of 'over the top', what I also like is a lot of powerful weapons are unlocked very early, so you don't have to go into missions with only a pistol.

Graphically it looks horrible, ugly textures, etc but what it lacks in graphics it more then makes up for in sheer enjoyment.

0 Kudos
Message 81 of 103 (598 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

Playstation Staff

The problem is with this game is that you've gotta make your own entertainment, a bit like GTA IV; cos this city is on par with Liberty City. where the game offers the player nothing; so unless you've got a really good imagination for stuff; then this game isn't gonna work. The only good comment I could think off is the driving and the way the handling has improved a lot; but I can't begin to comment on the city or the story cos' these elements are lacking in so many ways.

http://epetitions.direct.gov.uk/petitions/69344 - Please sign

To PlayStation... Semper Fidelis
0 Kudos
Message 82 of 103 (547 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

The best entertainment is in co-op? Played for for about 3 hours on co-op with funk power last night. Was crying with laughter. Even just just the simple things as messing around with the Genki cannon

Playing: Tomb Raider, COD: ghosts
0 Kudos
Message 83 of 103 (530 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Is it just me or does the news reporter sounds lot like the news reporter, tricia takanawa, from family guy lol

0 Kudos
Message 84 of 103 (489 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

Playstation Staff

[ Edited ]

EDIT: Last 2 posts of mine: 

I apologise to you guys for the naff posts, that I posted earlier in this thread, as the comments were deemed as untrue & a bit harsh. Those other posts were of my first impressions when I was playing the game; but having played a bit further; the game starts off boring and gets interesting more, when other bonuses are open up to you as you progress through the story. I was unaware of this when I started the game.

:Stupid:

http://epetitions.direct.gov.uk/petitions/69344 - Please sign

To PlayStation... Semper Fidelis
0 Kudos
Message 85 of 103 (472 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Still having the best time in Steelport!

Co-op is such a blast!

Deano, you are one crazy guy/girl!

It just gets better and better!!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
0 Kudos
Message 86 of 103 (443 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 10

Playstation Staff

story and activity wise I think 2 is better.

but 3 is still pretty awesome

|¬_¬|™
0 Kudos
Message 87 of 103 (430 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Playstation Staff

i think 3 is awesome fun things to do and a lot of things to play with lol 

0 Kudos
Message 88 of 103 (420 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Not sure if anyone has seen, but heres a list of future dlc. Though im shocked by one of them not being released until (supposedly winter 2012)

http://gaming.icrontic.com/news/saints-row-the-third-season-pass-dlc-discount/ 

0 Kudos
Message 89 of 103 (414 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Deano2087 wrote:

Not sure if anyone has seen, but heres a list of future dlc. Though im shocked by one of them not being released until (supposedly winter 2012)

http://gaming.icrontic.com/news/saints-row-the-third-season-pass-dlc-discount/ 

Great DLC, but winter 2010?? That maybe too long to wait!

Does anyone know if I purchase the shark gun and my co-op mate doesnt, can he still see it in the game? Can we still play? I remember SR2, because I had all the DLC i couldnt play with my mate because he had none!

Also saintsrow.com is fully functional now! Maps, stats and photos taken in game! Great website!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
0 Kudos
Message 90 of 103 (394 Views)
0 Kudos