09 Jun 2011
Playstation Staff

Silent Hill HD Collection coming to PS3 only this Autumn.

18 Replies 569 Views Created 09-06-2011

Clicky

MGS 2 and 3 are coming to Xbox 360 too but dunno why Silent Hill HD Collection are only coming to PS3.  Strange decision by same company.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 19 (569 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 13

Playstation Staff

Re: Silent Hill HD Collection coming to PS3 only this Autumn.

SH apears to be heading to PS3 only

Below is a Signature

Sony are stabbing their loyal family customers in the back - We have 3 PS3s and 3 PSPs all on the same IP address and all registered with Sony. Why can't we use them at the same time anymore?
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 19 (563 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 7

Playstation Staff

CrustyJockStrap wrote:

SH apears to be heading to PS3 only

Article states 'Konami has confirmed'.

:smileytongue:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 19 (545 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

Yep it's confirmed two hours ago.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 19 (538 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 13

Playstation Staff

this fall means it could be on 360 next year as it seems strange to make it a PS3 exclusive

Below is a Signature

Sony are stabbing their loyal family customers in the back - We have 3 PS3s and 3 PSPs all on the same IP address and all registered with Sony. Why can't we use them at the same time anymore?
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 19 (536 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

SH 2 was one of the best games on the PS2. I'm so glad it is coming to the PS3. :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 19 (490 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Great news!!!  Silent Hill 2 is fantastic :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 19 (479 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 9

Playstation Staff

They better get Silent Hill back on the Store then!!

I'll have the full MGS collection available to play on my PS3, I want the same for Silent Hill.

No way am I playing No 2 before the original! sacrilege :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 19 (429 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 7

Playstation Staff

I'm pretty disappointed the first Silent Hill isn't included, but I suppose no PS1 game has been ''remastered'' so, unless they did an entire remake, we will only see it in the PS1 graphics.

Saying that, I've never actually played a Silent Hill game. When the first one came out, I would watch my brother play it for 5 minutes before I left in fear of pooping myself....From them, I just kinda avoided the games, as Resident Evil was more my type of game.

Thinking about picking up the HD collection anyway & just starting with 2. I missed out on Mass Effect 1, so I'm not too bothered about missing out on the first Silent Hill.

I'm near sure I had a question when I set out to type this post...Instead it's pretty much a blog entry...frig sake.

Check out my Podcast. The Fellaship Podcast.
TFP On iTunes

TFP On Facebook
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 9 of 19 (338 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

I downloaded the first Silent Hill game off the store in December-ish when this was meant to be out at the end of January

Played through it all again and although the graphics are now quite dated(read:really,really dated),its still a good game though,and i enjoyed my time with it,of course as soon as i finished the game,it was announced that the HD collection was put back

I suppose i could of used the time to play Silent Hill Origins on the PS2,that i have and quite liked as well,but i had the MGS HD collection coming up,so didn't have time

now though the HD Collection,although came out in the U.S this week,its not out here until the 30th....the same day as Silent Hill Downpour....who's dumb idea was that???

FF14:ARR-Mancunian Metal

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 10 of 19 (322 Views)
0 Kudos