Level 1

Playstation Staff

Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

I know I have been away from the forums for awhile, but this needs to be noted.

http://countdown.free-and-online.com/?timer=ogpsfl3112

This is probably for the United States but at least it is something that I can have running in the background at work to keep me motivated :smileyvery-happy:

Anyone else looking forward to this??

0 Kudos
Message 31 of 44 (376 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Me, me, me................................................although it wont be release day though :smileysad: Stupid money, why oh why do things have to cost money :Lol:

The Predator is THE most awesomest movie Alien ever! Period!
0 Kudos
Message 32 of 44 (361 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 2

Playstation Staff

I loved Oblivion and can't wait for Skyrim it should be awesome!!

0 Kudos
Message 33 of 44 (345 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

Playstation Staff

I wonder if Bethesda have sorted out their numerous freezing, crashing, and generally game-ruining errors that riddled previous games such as Oblivion and Fallout 3.
0 Kudos
Message 34 of 44 (342 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

I never noticed a majority of the bugs that people kept talking about in both Fallout 3 and Oblivion. Either the bugs were too random and didnt happen to me or I am too much of a fan to notice:smileytongue:

Only 4 days to go now.

0 Kudos
Message 35 of 44 (331 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

PLayed for about 5 hours yesterday, but managed to kill a dragon, buy a horse and joined the darkbrotherhood, but otherwise i kept messing out with blacksmithing and cooking (if your planning on cooking in this game, keep all the salt piles you find, as they an ingredient in practically every dish)

0 Kudos
Message 36 of 44 (303 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

Playstation Staff

[ Edited ]

@Toots4You: With Fallout 3, the bugs didn't manifest very often, unless you installed any of the DLC packs. Each DLC pack you installed would increase the likelihood of a crash or freeze. The Point Lookout DLC was the worst of the lot. They were considerably less frequent in Oblivion, but still there. Not a real problem if you saved often, or kept the autosave on.

@maximuspower: Any sign of the above-mentioned problems yet? Skyrim is definitely on my list, but I'd be keener if I knew they had improved the stability of their engine.

0 Kudos
Message 37 of 44 (299 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

I haven't had any freezing at all and I've been playing for a good few hours.
0 Kudos
Message 38 of 44 (294 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

Playstation Staff

That's good news. I'd order Skyrim right now if I hadn't just preordered AC:R. I'll definitely pick it up later, though. Oblivion and Fallout 3 (warts and all) are still among my favourite games.
0 Kudos
Message 39 of 44 (290 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

So far (fingers crossed) Skyrim seems to be pretty smooth in terms of stability. No system lock-ups yet and I'm a good 10 or so hours in I'd say......and if that's not the kiss of death, nothing is!!!
0 Kudos
Message 40 of 44 (281 Views)
0 Kudos