Level 1

Playstation Staff

Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

I know I have been away from the forums for awhile, but this needs to be noted.

http://countdown.free-and-online.com/?timer=ogpsfl3112

This is probably for the United States but at least it is something that I can have running in the background at work to keep me motivated :smileyvery-happy:

Anyone else looking forward to this??

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 31 of 44 (364 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Me, me, me................................................although it wont be release day though :smileysad: Stupid money, why oh why do things have to cost money :Lol:

The Predator is THE most awesomest movie Alien ever! Period!
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 32 of 44 (349 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 2

Playstation Staff

I loved Oblivion and can't wait for Skyrim it should be awesome!!

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 33 of 44 (333 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

Playstation Staff

I wonder if Bethesda have sorted out their numerous freezing, crashing, and generally game-ruining errors that riddled previous games such as Oblivion and Fallout 3.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 34 of 44 (330 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

I never noticed a majority of the bugs that people kept talking about in both Fallout 3 and Oblivion. Either the bugs were too random and didnt happen to me or I am too much of a fan to notice:smileytongue:

Only 4 days to go now.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 35 of 44 (319 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

PLayed for about 5 hours yesterday, but managed to kill a dragon, buy a horse and joined the darkbrotherhood, but otherwise i kept messing out with blacksmithing and cooking (if your planning on cooking in this game, keep all the salt piles you find, as they an ingredient in practically every dish)

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 36 of 44 (291 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

Playstation Staff

[ Edited ]

@Toots4You: With Fallout 3, the bugs didn't manifest very often, unless you installed any of the DLC packs. Each DLC pack you installed would increase the likelihood of a crash or freeze. The Point Lookout DLC was the worst of the lot. They were considerably less frequent in Oblivion, but still there. Not a real problem if you saved often, or kept the autosave on.

@maximuspower: Any sign of the above-mentioned problems yet? Skyrim is definitely on my list, but I'd be keener if I knew they had improved the stability of their engine.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 37 of 44 (287 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

I haven't had any freezing at all and I've been playing for a good few hours.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 38 of 44 (282 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

Playstation Staff

That's good news. I'd order Skyrim right now if I hadn't just preordered AC:R. I'll definitely pick it up later, though. Oblivion and Fallout 3 (warts and all) are still among my favourite games.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 39 of 44 (278 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

So far (fingers crossed) Skyrim seems to be pretty smooth in terms of stability. No system lock-ups yet and I'm a good 10 or so hours in I'd say......and if that's not the kiss of death, nothing is!!!
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 40 of 44 (269 Views)
0 Kudos