02 Jul 2009
By Tyax
Playstation Staff

Tomb raider underworld treasure hunt xibalba

9 Replies 1,332 Views Created 03-07-2009
After completing the game and finding all treasures and relics apart from those in southern mexico I find myself being unable to re-enter the xibalba part of the level. Both of the calender devices are locked and I am unable to move either of them to reset the entrance to be able to drive down on the bike. Any suggestions? Thanks
Photobucket
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 10 (1,332 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Re: Tomb raider underworld treasure hunt xibalba

not sure about that u may need to start the level again..
which brings me to my question... when you finish the game can you choose which level to play? as iv missed quite a few trophys and it would be crap if you had to start again from scratch

so do you get a level select option?
LBP levels
EVOLUTION OF PLATFORM
THE ANNOMILY
psn mianta
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 10 (1,309 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

lol aint any1 finished it?
LBP levels
EVOLUTION OF PLATFORM
THE ANNOMILY
psn mianta
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 10 (1,302 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 9

Playstation Staff

Once you've finished the game you can choose the treasure hunt option and it starts you off from the begining again. Press start or select i think (i cant remember of top of my head) to bring the PDA up and you can choose the levels you want to play again.

As for the OP i dont no what you can do as when in treasure hunt mode you dont have to do the puzzles etc again, but this perticular one is on a timer so its closed afterwards and wont let you back in.

But there must be a way around it unless its a glitch? But i haven't heard of such one?

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 10 (1,290 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

is it possible to find all the treasures and relics playing treasur hunt?
as the post creator said he cant get access to an area
LBP levels
EVOLUTION OF PLATFORM
THE ANNOMILY
psn mianta
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 10 (1,272 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

this is strange as you should be able to go back. when you go back in treasure hunt mode one side of the puzzle resets itself, so all you have to do is re-align the clock and the entrance to xibalba will be open for the duration of the timer.

@mianta - yes you can get all the treasure and relics in treasure hunter mode.

X-Box 360 - so called because during testing, every console overheated and burst into flames at 360ºF psychological priming
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 10 (1,269 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

omnitesshu... cheers for that buddy i thought i was wasting my time if ther was a glitch in the game
LBP levels
EVOLUTION OF PLATFORM
THE ANNOMILY
psn mianta
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 10 (1,263 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

@ Omnitesshu,  i have noticed one side of the puzzle has reset, however both of the clock/dial things at either side of xibalba are locked and I am unable to move either of them :smileyfrustrated:. Any ideas? ty :smileyhappy:
Photobucket
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 10 (1,259 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

[ Edited ]

Tyax wrote:
@ Omnitesshu,  i have noticed one side of the puzzle has reset, however both of the clock/dial things at either side of xibalba are locked and I am unable to move either of them :smileyfrustrated:. Any ideas? ty :smileyhappy:

sounds like the game has glitched. i just went on the game and the right dial had reset and all i had to do was rotate the outer ring toopen theentrance to xibalba. are the skulls you need in place on the dials? if so then all i can suggest is to start the game again.

@mianta your welcome

Message Edited by Omnitesshu on 06-07-2009 11:18 PM
X-Box 360 - so called because during testing, every console overheated and burst into flames at 360ºF psychological priming
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 9 of 10 (1,245 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Yea all the pieces are in place to rotate the dials. However they are both fully aligned as if the entrance should already be open. Using action on any of the bits of dial causes lara to hold on but cannot turn whatsoever.

The strange thing is my friend has been playing at the same time as me on a different machine and disc and has had excactly the same problem :smileyfrustrated:. Guess I will have to restart the whole game :smileysad:, ill make sure i get all the treasures on that level first go off this time lol

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 10 of 10 (1,219 Views)
0 Kudos