Lounge

Algemene Discussie

Algemene Discussie

Beantwoorden

Re: Offtopic/ontopic topic

Headshot, oswald? En ja, er word zoveel over die Oswald gezegd.. maar 't is nu ook al 45 jaar te laat om et op te lossen ^_^
Gelieve aub geen opmaak te gebruiken
Bericht 4301 van 28.648 (103.740 Weergaven)
Beantwoorden
0 Kudos
Level 4

Jeej 3000 posts :smileytongue: :faint:

Maar uhh, je moet toegeven, meest mooie headshot aller tijden :smileyvery-happy:
Bericht 4302 van 28.648 (103.740 Weergaven)
Beantwoorden
0 Kudos

Hij was maar een amerikaan in ’t wit en in ’t rood hij was maar een amerikaan maar nu is hij dood :xRolleyes:
Bericht 4303 van 28.648 (103.740 Weergaven)
Beantwoorden
0 Kudos

Headshot, oswald? En ja, er word zoveel over die Oswald gezegd.. maar 't is nu ook al 45 jaar te laat om et op te lossen ^_^ Nee, oswald was het niet. Het was James files en een soort van leger die daar ook toevallig in de buurt waren. :smileywink:
Bericht 4304 van 28.648 (103.740 Weergaven)
Beantwoorden
0 Kudos
Level 8

had ik al gezegd dat kooldioxide vervuiling een marketing hype is :Thumbs:

You're at the zoo, you have a popsicle. How can you be unhappy?

- Dewey

Nothing shows man's character more than by what they find ridiculous.
- Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe

I used to be cool.
- forkless

Bericht 4305 van 28.648 (103.740 Weergaven)
Beantwoorden
0 Kudos
Level 3

lalalalalala banaan lalalalalalalla

woot zaterdrag trouwfeest :smileyhappy: (men zus)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bericht 4306 van 28.648 (103.740 Weergaven)
Beantwoorden
0 Kudos

Gefeliciteerd ! :smileyhappy:

Ik heb zaterdag geen Proefwerk week meer jeej ! :smileyvery-happy:
Bericht 4307 van 28.648 (103.740 Weergaven)
Beantwoorden
0 Kudos

Playstation

I'd like to take a minute of your time to share some of my thoughts about Playstation with you. I urge you to read the text that follows carefully, keeping an open mind, from the beginning to the end, and without skipping around. I further recommend that you take breaks, as many of the facts presented will take time to digest. I was thinking about how I never asked Playstation to tell me how to live my life. And then it hit me. In order to convince us that it is forward-looking, open-minded, and creative, Playstation often turns to the old propagandist trick of comparing results brought about by entirely dissimilar causes. Even if one isn't completely conversant with current events, the evidence overwhelmingly indicates that inasmuch as I disagree with Playstation's accusations and find its ad hominem attacks offensive, I am happy to meet Playstation's speech with more speech and, if necessary, continue this discussion until the truth shines. Regardless of the theoretical beauty of the notion that Playstation's attendants can conceive of nothing but stultiloquent defenses of its stroppy scribblings, there is the opposing fact that if you were to tell Playstation that it makes decisions based on random things glamorized by the press and the resulting rantings of batty hermits, it'd just pull its security blanket a little tighter around itself and refuse to come out and deal with the real world.

Due to the power relationship between the dominator and the dominated, Playstation's uneducated game of chess -- the balmy chess of authoritarianism -- has continued for far too long. It's time to checkmate this yawping astrologer and show it that the biggest difference between me and Playstation is that Playstation wants to devise presumptuous scams to get money for nothing. I, on the other hand, want to respond to its endeavors. This state of affairs demands the direct assault on those brain-damaged inveracities that seek to traduce and discredit everyone but what I call disorganized curmudgeons. Is that such a difficult concept?

In the strictest sense, you might say, "Playstation respects nothing, honors nothing, and values nothing beyond itself." Fine, I agree. But I could go on for pages listing innumerable examples of Playstation's daft prank phone calls and mealymouthed half-measures. I have already written enough, surely, to convince you that if I had my druthers, Playstation would never have had the opportunity to grant chthonic anthropophagi of one sort or another the keys to the kingdom. As it stands, Playstation wants to use organized violence to suppress opposition. Such intolerance is felt by all people, from every background. Moreover, ancient Greek dramatists discerned a peculiar virtue in being tragic. Playstation would do well to realize that they never discerned any virtue in being unrestrained. Playstation's promise of equality is a false one. So please permit me to appropriate and paraphrase something I once heard: "Playstation has never inscribed its name on the Parthenon of human excellence, either mental or moral."

I, speaking as someone who is not an ignominious rube, do not propose a supernatural solution to the problems we're having with Playstation. Instead, I propose a practical, realistic, down-to-earth approach that requires only that I punish it for its tactless jibes. Playstation is hooked on designer victimology but fails to notice the real victims: the entire next generation. Leaving aside the behavior of other moonstruck extortionists, I must ask that Playstation's cheerleaders provide a trenchant analysis of Playstation's opuscula. I know they'll never do that, so here's an alternate proposal: They should, at the very least, back off and quit trying to bombard us with an endless array of hate literature. Have you ever had a bad dream about Playstation trying to trample into the mud all that is fine and noble and beautiful? Well, I have news for you. That wasn't a dream; it was real.

I am reminded of the quote, "It should know better than to diminish our will to live." This comment is not as squalid as it seems because when a mistake is made, the smart thing to do is to admit it and reverse course. That takes real courage. The way that Playstation stubbornly refuses to own up to its mistakes serves only to convince me that I'm oversimplifying things a little here. Well, that's a bit too general of a statement to have much meaning, I'm afraid. So let me instead explain my point as follows: The tone of its projects is eerily reminiscent of that of snappish muttonheads of the late 1940s, in the sense that we must view the realms of neocolonialism and separatism not as two opposing poles, but as two continua. If we fail in this, we are not failing someone else; we are not disrupting some interest separate from ourselves. Rather, it is we who suffer when we neglect to observe that if I hear Playstation's confreres say, "The purpose of life is self-gratification" one more time, I'm really going to throw up. We mustn't let Playstation create a beachhead for organized exhibitionism. That would be like letting the Mafia serve as a new national police force in Italy. Playstation's fans have been arrested in numerous murders, violent assaults, and bank robberies across the nation. It is unclear whether this is because Playstation is intentionally being cocky, because I am appalled that I have cause to write this article, or a combination of the two. The take-away message of this letter is that I find Playstation's cacoëthes loquendi most irritating. Think about it. I don't want to have to write another letter a few years from now, in the wake of a society torn apart by Playstation's nit-picky personal attacks, reminding you that you were warned.

:smileywink:
Bericht 4308 van 28.648 (103.740 Weergaven)
Beantwoorden
0 Kudos
Level 3

srry met alle respect maar heb echt geen goesting om heel die tekst te lezen, het zal wel heel interressant wezen....

heuj sebiet demo release van maten, en ze geven een gratis vat weg!! heuj! :Lol:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bericht 4309 van 28.648 (103.740 Weergaven)
Beantwoorden
0 Kudos
Level 3

heeh zojuist terug van men zus haar trouwfeest :smileytongue: weer een schoonbroer erbij :smileywink: het was wel mooi. Nu eens gaan slapen om dan om half 8 terug op te staat en te gaan voetballen O_o wat een leven
Bericht 4310 van 28.648 (103.740 Weergaven)
Beantwoorden
0 Kudos