Level 9

Playstation Staff

Re: [CANCELLED] Scheduled PSN Maintenance on Wednesday

I read on N4G that there was another unscheduled maintenance last night.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 11 of 13 (282 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 2

Playstation Staff

SuperFastZombie wrote:

There is PSN Maintenance scheduled for Wednesday 20th June 2012 from 16:00 to 20:30

There shouldn't be maintenance cycles in the first place, or Sony should be aiming to do them only once or twice a year!

They should have the same 'exemplary build code' ethic that companies who produce satellites have.

Surely if they had duplicated every 'user interface' when first designing the various communications platforms interacting with peoples' game consoles, then there wouldn't be a need for a bloody maintenace cycle in the first place! It's called 'redundancy.

Nature's been doing it for billions of years, everytime it produces more than one offspring, the immune system etc., why can't we copy nature?

Yes, it would cost double the investment I know, but if the customer base is unable to purchase products because the damn system is down for maintenance, then the money's not flowing into Sony's bank account is it? How can that possibly make sense?

I strongly feel there is too much TTWWADI - That's-The-Way-We've- Always-done-It within the computer industry!

Sony stop UPGRADING & start EVOLVING!

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 12 of 13 (250 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 2

Playstation Staff

[ Edited ]

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 13 of 13 (247 Views)