Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 611 of 622 (2,001 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Re: General Beta Information

molezy777 wrote:

by the way apologies to anyone that took offense to tht last post by  

Could you please stop posting as all the information is above - the more people post the further away people have to look it, would be nice to see that post being the last one as I'm just gonna have to repeat it a million times to keep it where it is, sorry I'm more annoyed as much as you are about people spamming worthless posts asking the same question that does not need to be repeated, just needs to be stopped by ourselves as well. I'm seeing even more people turning up posting worthless crap about it being a joke as well. Thanks :smileywink:
Photobucket
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 612 of 622 (1,982 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

i was chosen to take part in the Call of Duty - World at War BETA testing but it's on 360 how rubbish is that.

So i have to take trips back and forth to my mates house to play the bloody thing. Good game though, just waiting for a PS3 Beta now Resistance 2 or Killzone 2 soon hopefully.
Photobucket

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 613 of 622 (1,915 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Re : Re: General Beta Information

Nihilith a écrit:
i was chosen to take part in the Call of Duty - World at War BETA testing but it's on 360 how rubbish is that.

So i have to take trips back and forth to my mates house to play the bloody thing. Good game though, just waiting for a PS3 Beta now Resistance 2 or Killzone 2 soon hopefully.

Same problem ^^
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 614 of 622 (1,883 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

[ Edited ]
No one likes a troll.
Message Edited by MusterBuster on 21-10-2008 02:45 PM
Photobucket

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 615 of 622 (1,770 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Re : Re: General Beta Information

DualBlades a écrit:

SONY can't even organise BETA's for god sake... SONY have delayed the BETA codes for R2 on IGN, and the codes SONY gave play.com for people that ordered the full game are linked to the old BETA which can't be played anymore. And you guys wonder why the 360 are dominating the PS3 sales... oh I remember, because they know how to run a good online service.

Out from this forum if you're just an xbox 360 user... You are useless here!

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 616 of 622 (1,759 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Re: Re : Re: General Beta Information

Right on Man!

Away wit ya Xboxers !! ahh just kidding

But, In fairness to Sony they don't charge us to play online,

Let alone the other dozen items to have to buy to get the Xbox up and running !!! :Wink:

Not wanting to sound like one of those Fanboys or whatever you call them now !!!  :Lol:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 617 of 622 (1,754 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Re: Re : Re: General Beta Information

Cr0wSeb wrote:

DualBlades a écrit:

SONY can't even organise BETA's for god sake... SONY have delayed the BETA codes for R2 on IGN, and the codes SONY gave play.com for people that ordered the full game are linked to the old BETA which can't be played anymore. And you guys wonder why the 360 are dominating the PS3 sales... oh I remember, because they know how to run a good online service.

Out from this forum if you're just an xbox 360 user... You are useless here!

He's not even a regular, he simply posts in this thread.

Expand yourself mate, go into the other forums....

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 618 of 622 (1,752 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

DualBlades wrote:

NEWS FLASH!

the PS3 has out-sold the xbox in Japan and the Uk :Winner: 

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 619 of 622 (1,729 Views)
0 Kudos

Message me

Iv got some spare time if you need someone pick me Zono1990
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 620 of 622 (1,690 Views)
0 Kudos