Re: Lestrade - an introduction.

:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 21 of 48 (2,588 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

Well, I think it's time to make a more in depth introduction post.

Most of you have encountered me at one point or another this last month, and I must say I am warming to this place. :smileyhappy:

I'm a fan of most genres but I love survival horrors and action adventure games, especially Resident Evil, Haunting Ground and Silent Hill. I'm currently playing Tales of Eternia and Resident Evil 4.
I am also a huge fan of retro games and I've been collecting mega drive games for a few years now. For fun I work for DDR:uk as a moderator and helping to run events/games rooms at most anime and sci-fi events in England.

I'm looking forward to getting to know you guys a little better! Feel free to PM me if you would like to chat. :smileyvery-happy:

Kazz
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 22 of 48 (2,588 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 2

Playstation Staff

Bonjour! Welcome and good luck

~ Chris
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 23 of 48 (2,588 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

:smileyvery-happy: Welcome Everyone!!:smileyvery-happy:

:Thumbs:

Lestrade - coolest name ever!!:smileyvery-happy:
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 24 of 48 (2,588 Views)
0 Kudos
no level

Playstation Staff

Re : Re: Lestrade - an introduction.

Hey ! Welcome Lestrade ! :smileyhappy: :smileyhappy: :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 25 of 48 (2,588 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

Re: Re : Re: Lestrade - an introduction.

Welcome new mods and community people.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 26 of 48 (2,587 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 9

Playstation Staff

i totally missed this topic. but welcome... to this forum!

although Moriarty would have been a finer name, somebody must have taken that one by now, but we cant hold that against you, for long. i assume youve mainly been hired to help Bongo sort through all the PMs Sheepboy has been sending him? its a two man job, like folding pants.
newbanner
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 27 of 48 (2,587 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

The community of a well known TV show, go on then what was it? I hope for the love of god its not reality tv based:Mad: . Oh hi and welcome
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 28 of 48 (2,587 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Well, I think it's time to make a more in depth introduction post. Howdy! …..a more in depth intro huh? Sounds like a good idea, I can work with that! Well, like a lot of you here I’ve probably been gaming for far too long! I think the fist game I ever played was Rambo: First Blood Part II (Link), on the Commodore 64. However that game was seriously hard so I soon moved onto become obsessed with all the Dizzy’s, Spy vs Spy’s and many more. (I could go on all day about these old games, does anyone remember The Great Escape? Did anyone ever complete that?) Like most people I became a massive Nintendo fanboy when NES came out, followed suit and bought the SNES and then of course the N64 – Goldeneye became a seriously unhealthy pastime and I still remain unbeaten among a few social circles! :Cool: (*gloats*). However lets face it after the PS came out there really was no looking back, so I never actually bought a game cube! (Although I am still a big Zelda fan and am dying to play Twilight Princess.) In reference to PS games I’m sure I love and loved all the same titles as you guys, the list is endless. Generally though, I’m a big FPS & RPG fan, I almost never play sport games, just my personal preference! Anyway enough about my job (:smileyvery-happy: ), other than gaming I do have a few more interests. One is that I like to get serious and creative with 3D computer graphics and I’m a big Maya buff as a result. I love watching almost anything computer animated and I’ve even put a few together myself (They haven’t hit the cinemas just yet!). So there you have it! A little glimpse at me! See you around guys!:wave:
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 29 of 48 (2,588 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 8

Playstation Staff

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 30 of 48 (2,588 Views)
0 Kudos