Level 3

Playstation Staff

Re: MusterBuster - Your New Community Team Leader!

Hey all,

Long time no speak as I have been trekking through Mexico on my way back to Aus (I ate grasshoppers tonight - but thats another story), but I really wanted to jump in and add my congrats to MB on his new position.

I had the pleasure of having a quick chat with him when he came by SCEE headquarters to interview for the job and I was so impressed by his enthusiasm and his life experience that I just know that you guys are in amazingly safe hands....

Anyway, will see you all more regularly when I get a fixed abode but just wanted to add my big congrats and can´t wait to see all the cool things you are going to do!

-L

Lestrade's Sig - by Narr

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 541 of 560 (4,095 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

Hello MusterBuster and congratulations on your position here :smileyhappy:.
And hello Lestrade hope your having a good time, eating grasshoppers sure doesn't sound appetizing :smileywink:.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 542 of 560 (4,085 Views)
0 Kudos
Playstation Staff

Lestrade wrote:

Hey all,

Long time no speak as I have been trekking through Mexico on my way back to Aus (I ate grasshoppers tonight - but thats another story), but I really wanted to jump in and add my congrats to MB on his new position.

I had the pleasure of having a quick chat with him when he came by SCEE headquarters to interview for the job and I was so impressed by his enthusiasm and his life experience that I just know that you guys are in amazingly safe hands....

Anyway, will see you all more regularly when I get a fixed abode but just wanted to add my big congrats and can´t wait to see all the cool things you are going to do!

-L

Trekking on your way to oz, surely the plane is a faster method of transport :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 543 of 560 (4,082 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 2

Playstation Staff

Lestrade wrote:

Hey all,

-L

Please...sau you were joking xD

Good to see you again anyways, my friend.

Do pay us a visit more often xD 

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 544 of 560 (4,052 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Lestrade wrote:

Hey all,

-L

you should trek across Italy so you can eat pizza, or trek across Britain so you can eat chips :smileytongue:

sounds interesting though, happy travels

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 545 of 560 (4,050 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

Good luck Muster, I hope all goes well.
Photobucket

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 546 of 560 (4,026 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 2

Playstation Staff

Lestrade wrote:

Hey all,

-L

Oh so that's why Mustbuster got the job, you got yourself lost in the Mexican mountain ranges then...:smileywink:

Hope you have a safe journey home man.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 547 of 560 (3,996 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

I saw you on Home today! :smileysurprised:

I challenge you to a duel sir, for the honour of me having it :smileytongue:

The challenge. 

You sit still and I shall poke and prod you until you give in.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 548 of 560 (3,978 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Playstation Staff

Welcome and wish you well with the job. :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 549 of 560 (3,931 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

Alize wrote:
Hello,

I would like to welcome you to the English Community Team. The whole team
are looking forward to working with you. Lestrade worked hard to make
this community what it is today, but I'm sure you will make it even better.
So welcome and I wish you all the best of luck. :smileywink:

You hate him really cos hes better at Warhawk than you :smileytongue:
!
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 550 of 560 (3,919 Views)
0 Kudos