07 Jun 2013
Community Coordinator
Playstation Staff

OPC Magazine - Edition 5!

14 Replies 3,308 Views Created 07-06-2013

magep6.jpg

Greetings Ladies & Gents!

I am very proud to announce another fantastic edition of the Official Community Magazine, once again compiled together by our amazing MVP 'mattsimmo' with the superb help from QuietlyWrong and englishgolfer and of course various community members of this Forum too.

As always, you will find it's packed full of great content including a Q&A with the President & CEO of Level 5 Akihiro Hino about his game Ni No Kuni and a Q&A with the Art Director Simon O'Brien from Evolution Studios discussing their upcoming PS4 title, Drive Club.

The magazine also includes plenty of reviews and various interesting articles all written by the Community members, so give it a read and please tell us what you think of it within this thread. As any feedback is very much welcome.

Of course, a HUGE thank you to all of the contributors to this edition of the magazine! Thank you very much for all your hard work and effort!

If you are interested in being part of our next edition, then make sure to visit the thread here http://community.eu.playstation.com/t5/Fan-Art/OPC-Magazine-Issue-06-Contributors-required/td-p/1906... as the guys are already recruiting writers for Edition 6!

View via Browser

If using Firefox you should be able to see the embedded version below, if not click on this link.

For iPad users:

iPad users can download the magazine into ibooks.

1. Click on the following link in your iPad:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/1d287c1rabtv7fc/OPC_Issue05.pdf

2. Click on download

3. Once that loads, there will be an option in the top right to 'open in iBooks'

4. Click that and then it'll download the pdf and you'll be able to read it in there. (it'll be saved in Collections>PDF's within iBooks)

As I already mentioned, please do give your feedback below, good or bad, as we are always looking at ways to improve the magazine! Oh and don't forget to give this post a 'Kudos' if you enjoyed it!

If you folks have any interesting thoughts about any of articles that you wish to share here, we might even print them in the next issue!

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 15 (3,308 Views)
Level 13

Playstation Staff

Re: OPC Magazine - Edition 5!

Of all the issues of OPC magazine I've read, this is the first! :smileytongue:

Really enjoyed reading that, especially the article on controllers by QuietlyWrong :smileytongue: I'll be keeping a keen eye on this in the future!

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 15 (3,211 Views)
Level 3

Playstation Staff

I'm famous! :smileytongue:

I should point out that the pic used is of Lena and not of me :Lol:
Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 15 (3,049 Views)
Level 7

Playstation Staff

Lena is a talentless oik.
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 15 (3,040 Views)
Level 8

Playstation Staff

FINALLY!!! What took you so long?
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 15 (2,810 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 11

Playstation Staff

[ Edited ]

Yay, it's live :smileyvery-happy:

A big thank you as always to englishgolfer & QuietlyWrong for the proof reading. And of course to everyone who contributed the content, couldn't do it without you lot!

strangeplaice wrote:

Of all the issues of OPC magazine I've read, this is the first! :smileytongue:

Really enjoyed reading that, especially the article on controllers by QuietlyWrong :smileytongue: I'll be keeping a keen eye on this in the future!

what?!?! You can recify that by visting the past issues here...

http://theopcmag.com/issues/

mh637099 wrote:
FINALLY!!! What took you so long?

Patience is a virtue :smileytongue:  There is an incredible amount of work that goes on behind the scenes (that you guys don't see) to get this up and running.  We have to juggle this along with work and our personal lives. It's here now, so enjoy :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 15 (2,786 Views)
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Very nice indeed. I enjoy reading the magazines and it is interesting to hear from other gamers who arent in the professional review business

Was a plessure to volunteer in this issue and i hope that any of you enjoy reading or read my review and of course everyone elses

Perhaps you've seen it, maybe in a dream
A murky forgotten land A place where souls May mend your ailing mind You will lose everything
Once branded
The Symbol of the curse
An augur of darkness
Your past, Your future.
Your very light
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 15 (2,365 Views)
Level 8

Playstation Staff

Nice

Active once again.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 15 (2,242 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

[ Edited ]

Is OPC a real magazine? I have never really looked into OPC but I have created my own magazines. If you guys need some 3D renders or graphic designs then I should be able to help, providing I am not to busy with UNI work. 

- - - - - - - - - - - -
www.owenprescott.com
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 9 of 15 (2,206 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 8

Playstation Staff

That RoughDog4 is a proper sweaty trophy hunter like (and you all thought I was bad :smileytongue:)

I'm really surprised he didn't mention multiplayer trophy boosting, he's bound to have done some

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 10 of 15 (1,872 Views)
0 Kudos