23 Jul 2011
By Tura
Playstation Staff
Accepted Solution

Socom Community Events, no show

3 Replies 595 Views Created 23-07-2011
I am posting here because the last 2, Socom community Events I have logged on to play Socom and No one has turned up and even after following the Playstation instructions to add COMP_SCE_ANZ_1 to my friends list and join the community through this friend, nothing has happened. I have waited for a reply from this handle for a week with no results. I even sat there last night at the appointed time for the community event, thinking I might be added to the friends list when he logs on and join the event that way . But no, no message and no friends invite accepted. That is now 2 community events listed on this site that I have attended and wasted my time doing so. It would be great to actually play in one of these community events. Do you COMP_SCE_ANZ_1 even attend these community events that are organised by Playstation.com and is there a reason people following your instructions don't get added to the friends list. I know it's not full otherwise it wouldn't allow the friend response pending. I would love to hear a response from anyone else going through the same thing or anyone who has been lucky enough to be added on Comp_sce_anz_1 friends list. to those that have this handle on friends list, when was the last time you saw them logged on.. Thank you all and happy gaming.
Go the Tura.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4 (595 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Re: Socom Community Events, no show

I've been going through something similar. Earlier this year the COMP_SCE_ANZ_1 account did have a full friends list. I was eventually added, but the uncharted 2 events that I have tried to partake in have been no-shows. To answer your question, COMP_SCE_ANZ_1 typically logs in every couple of days. I can not tell you the last log in time because COMP_SCE_ANZ_1 has just vanished from my friends list.

1. Can we please get a heads-up when the events calendar is functioning again?

2. I am interested in taking part in some of these community events, can I please be re-added to the friends list?

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4 (589 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

fancy meeting you two here....i'm guessing the comp_sce_anz_1 handle is used by more than one mod, maybe whoever usually organises these events is super busy, on holidays, forgot the log-in password, has been fired, or maybe they've slipped into a portal to another dimension!? i was also removed from that friends list, i think they do it to make sure everyone gets a turn!? maybe send a pm to one of the moderators...they don't bite...except before breakfast :smileywink:
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4 (575 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

HAHA hey mate, I sent a pm and am now on the friends list of comp-anz. Awesome. Now bring on the Socom community events. Hopefully I haven't ruffled any feathers on the way. Thanks to the moderaters for adding me, thanks for the post to Kul and happy gaming to everyone.
Go the Tura.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4 (554 Views)
0 Kudos