51%
02 Rank
Progress
Accepted Solution

Socom Community Events, no show

3 Replies 657 Views Created 23-07-2011
23 Jul 2011
By Tura
I am posting here because the last 2, Socom community Events I have logged on to play Socom and No one has turned up and even after following the Playstation instructions to add COMP_SCE_ANZ_1 to my friends list and join the community through this friend, nothing has happened. I have waited for a reply from this handle for a week with no results. I even sat there last night at the appointed time for the community event, thinking I might be added to the friends list when he logs on and join the event that way . But no, no message and no friends invite accepted. That is now 2 community events listed on this site that I have attended and wasted my time doing so. It would be great to actually play in one of these community events. Do you COMP_SCE_ANZ_1 even attend these community events that are organised by Playstation.com and is there a reason people following your instructions don't get added to the friends list. I know it's not full otherwise it wouldn't allow the friend response pending. I would love to hear a response from anyone else going through the same thing or anyone who has been lucky enough to be added on Comp_sce_anz_1 friends list. to those that have this handle on friends list, when was the last time you saw them logged on.. Thank you all and happy gaming.
0 Kudos
LABELS:
Go the Tura.
View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel

Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Beta Tester
/16

kuldoog

• Beta Tester
88%
04 Rank
Progress
kuldoog
Accepted Solution
fancy meeting you two here....i'm guessing the comp_sce_anz_1 handle is used by more than one mod, maybe whoever usually organises these events is super busy, on holidays, forgot the log-in password, has been fired, or maybe they've slipped into a portal to another dimension!? i was also removed from that friends list, i think they do it to make sure everyone gets a turn!? maybe send a pm to one of the moderators...they don't bite...except before breakfast ;)

View solution in original post

0 Kudos

Re: Socom Community Events, no show

All Replies

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

KeyNoir

84%
03 Rank
Progress
KeyNoir
Accepted Solution

I've been going through something similar. Earlier this year the COMP_SCE_ANZ_1 account did have a full friends list. I was eventually added, but the uncharted 2 events that I have tried to partake in have been no-shows. To answer your question, COMP_SCE_ANZ_1 typically logs in every couple of days. I can not tell you the last log in time because COMP_SCE_ANZ_1 has just vanished from my friends list.

1. Can we please get a heads-up when the events calendar is functioning again?

2. I am interested in taking part in some of these community events, can I please be re-added to the friends list?

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Beta Tester
/16

kuldoog

• Beta Tester
88%
04 Rank
Progress
kuldoog
Accepted Solution
fancy meeting you two here....i'm guessing the comp_sce_anz_1 handle is used by more than one mod, maybe whoever usually organises these events is super busy, on holidays, forgot the log-in password, has been fired, or maybe they've slipped into a portal to another dimension!? i was also removed from that friends list, i think they do it to make sure everyone gets a turn!? maybe send a pm to one of the moderators...they don't bite...except before breakfast ;)
0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

Tura

51%
02 Rank
Progress
Tura
Accepted Solution
HAHA hey mate, I sent a pm and am now on the friends list of comp-anz. Awesome. Now bring on the Socom community events. Hopefully I haven't ruffled any feathers on the way. Thanks to the moderaters for adding me, thanks for the post to Kul and happy gaming to everyone.
0 Kudos

Go the Tura.
View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel