Reply
Level 6
 
Playstation Staff

Re : SuperFastZombie Introduction

You have my fave mod name :smileyhappy: welcome aboard SuperFastZombie!

Guess we'll be seeing you on the KZ3 beta?

 

Congrats on your first Home board threadlock :smileyvery-happy:

___________________________
PS4 Preordered - yipeeee!
0 Kudos
Message 41 of 54 (419 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 9
 
Playstation Staff

Re: SuperFastZombie Introduction

[ Edited ]

 


RabidWalker wrote:

If he is still in his packaging TheNarrator, could he potentially be a Collector's Edition? In which case a Pre Order may be needed to avoid disappointment! :smileytongue:


theres a good chance hes a toy from a Kinder Surprise 8), uber rare and comes wrapped in chocolate!

 

TwitterMIDRIGHT
0 Kudos
Message 42 of 54 (406 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5
 
Playstation Staff

Re: SuperFastZombie Introduction


SuperFastZombie wrote:

martyn_gibbs, I'm sure we can find some common ground?  KZ3 perhaps?


Ahh, now you're talking! :smileytongue:

 

A question the MVP's missed out - what football team do you support?

0 Kudos
Message 43 of 54 (381 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1
 
Playstation Staff

Re: SuperFastZombie Introduction

Welcome SFZ (I'm calling you SFZ from now on).  Tuna-mayo eh?  My kinda mod.....

crazymod NEW
0 Kudos
Message 44 of 54 (362 Views)
0 Kudos
Playstation Staff

Re : SuperFastZombie Introduction

 


EdwCarnby wrote:

You have my fave mod name :smileyhappy: welcome aboard SuperFastZombie!

Guess we'll be seeing you on the KZ3 beta?

 

Congrats on your first Home board threadlock :smileyvery-happy:


 

Thanks dude,  Will be on the KZ beta most nights until the full game arrives!

 

See you there  :smileyhappy:






0 Kudos
Message 45 of 54 (347 Views)
0 Kudos
Playstation Staff

Re: SuperFastZombie Introduction

 


martyn_gibbs wrote:

SuperFastZombie wrote:

martyn_gibbs, I'm sure we can find some common ground?  KZ3 perhaps?


Ahh, now you're talking! :smileytongue:

 

A question the MVP's missed out - what football team do you support?


 

From the looks of the beta the full game is guna be epic!

 

I have to tell ya i'm not a big fan of the old football, so I'm not currently affiliated with any team.   :smileytongue:






0 Kudos
Message 46 of 54 (344 Views)
0 Kudos
Playstation Staff

Re: SuperFastZombie Introduction

 


crazymod wrote:

Welcome SFZ (I'm calling you SFZ from now on).  Tuna-mayo eh?  My kinda mod.....


 

Thanks for the welcome, SFZ is just fine! 

 

Not the most exciting filling I know but it sure hits the spot






0 Kudos
Message 47 of 54 (338 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5
 
Playstation Staff

Re: SuperFastZombie Introduction

Welcome SuperFastZombie! :smileyhappy:

 

Perhaps the below coffee mug would go well along side a Tuna-Mayo lunch?

 

 

------------------------------------------------
LiquidRunner (or just 'Liquid')
Ex-PlayStation Beta Manager

Don't worry, β Happy



Click here to track my posts
0 Kudos
Message 48 of 54 (307 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5
 
Playstation Staff

Re: SuperFastZombie Introduction

 


LiquidRunner wrote:

Welcome SuperFastZombie! :smileyhappy:

 

Perhaps the below coffee mug would go well along side a Tuna-Mayo lunch?

 

 


 

Maybe even this book? :smileywink:

 


0 Kudos
Message 49 of 54 (271 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 8
 
Playstation Staff

Re: SuperFastZombie Introduction

[ Edited ]

Welcome to the forums :smileyhappy:

 

btw zombies can't run :smileytongue:

0 Kudos
Message 50 of 54 (263 Views)
0 Kudos