Announcements

29 Mar 2012
By: Envisager Community Manager 7805 Posts

Victor Ludus's is just Dying to Win!

[ Edited ]
3 Replies 491 Views edited 04-04-2012

Victor Ludus has new challenges coming up from the 30th of March to 6th of April:

The challenge will be a video stream of Victor playing on his PS Vita (can be found on the link below!)

Once there you will watch a video of 'Victor' playing the Vita on one of the Vita's launch titles. When Victor dies, loses, crashes etc within a level you will need to click a button on that web page. The fastest user to do so will win a prize.

Each day in the schedule there will be a different video played.

The Schedule can be found at the following link: http://dying2win.eu.psvita.com/Schedule

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 4 (491 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 13

Re: Victor Ludus's is just Dying to Win!

This might be a daft question but I'm not the only one to ask it... Who the heck is Victor Ludus???
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 4 (455 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

strangeplaice wrote:
This might be a daft question but I'm not the only one to ask it... Who the heck is Victor Ludus???

X2

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 4 (378 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

That would be some clever marketing made up name. :smileyhappy:

Victor well we all know is latin for the one who conquers.

Ludus is latin for game, play, sport (e.g. ludus - elementary school, forms of game-play; ludus gladiatorius - training camp for gladiators where ludus magnus was most famous; ludus scaenicus - theater; ludus latrunculorum - ancient board game).

So he would be the one who conquers games, which would make him one of us, or we are all him. :smileyhappy:

Now Victor, please grant me a game or two for this nice write up, and to show that visiting classical gymnasium with old greek and latin classes back in the days was worth it.

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 4 (315 Views)
0 Kudos