29 Mar 2012
Community Manager
Playstation Staff

Victor Ludus's is just Dying to Win!

[ Edited ]
3 Replies 516 Views edited 04-04-2012

Victor Ludus has new challenges coming up from the 30th of March to 6th of April:

The challenge will be a video stream of Victor playing on his PS Vita (can be found on the link below!)

Once there you will watch a video of 'Victor' playing the Vita on one of the Vita's launch titles. When Victor dies, loses, crashes etc within a level you will need to click a button on that web page. The fastest user to do so will win a prize.

Each day in the schedule there will be a different video played.

The Schedule can be found at the following link: http://dying2win.eu.psvita.com/Schedule

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4 (516 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 13

Playstation Staff

Re: Victor Ludus's is just Dying to Win!

This might be a daft question but I'm not the only one to ask it... Who the heck is Victor Ludus???
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4 (480 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Playstation Staff

strangeplaice wrote:
This might be a daft question but I'm not the only one to ask it... Who the heck is Victor Ludus???

X2

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4 (403 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

That would be some clever marketing made up name. :smileyhappy:

Victor well we all know is latin for the one who conquers.

Ludus is latin for game, play, sport (e.g. ludus - elementary school, forms of game-play; ludus gladiatorius - training camp for gladiators where ludus magnus was most famous; ludus scaenicus - theater; ludus latrunculorum - ancient board game).

So he would be the one who conquers games, which would make him one of us, or we are all him. :smileyhappy:

Now Victor, please grant me a game or two for this nice write up, and to show that visiting classical gymnasium with old greek and latin classes back in the days was worth it.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4 (340 Views)
0 Kudos