15 Jan 2013
Community Coordinator
Playstation Staff

Want to go to Sony Electronics Community Day?

[ Edited ]
20 Replies 1,074 Views edited 15-01-2013
Sony.jpg

Our friends at Sony Electronics UK, have invited us to bring 5 London(ish) based users from our community along to their annual community day at Sony's head offices.

If you would like to come along then please post in this thread your willingness and intention of coming.  Although please be aware that we will not be able to pay for your travel or accommodation.  So only accept our offer if you can be sure you will be able to attend.

It would be a great opportunity to get your hand on some awesome gadgets and experience our new Sony products for 2013 in person.

How to enter:

This is a first come first serve basis.

The first five entrants to declare they are able to attend and would like to come will be invited!

The event is on:

Wednesday, 30 January 2013
from 16:30 – 19:00

We really need to know asap, well in fact by tomorrow! (16th january)  so we can get your names down and make sure you are able to attend, so if you are interested reply to this post as soon as you can.

The first five people to accept this invitiation and are sure they will have no problem attending will be invited to the annual Sony Electronics Community Day!

Specific Rules for Sony Electronics Community Day Competition:

Spoiler

1. This promotion is open to residents of United Kingdom aged 18 years or over.

2.  The first five entrants who declare their willingness to be able to attend the Sony Electronics UK annual community day will be invited along to the Sony's head offices. The event is on the 30th January and we will not be funding for travel or accommodation.

1. To enter this promotion, entrants must:

(i)            Go to the English language  forum  at http://community.eu.playstation.com/t5/English-Forums

(ii)           Click on the competition thread “Sony Electronics Community Day” in the Announcements board;

(iii)          Sign in to their PlayStation®Network (SEN Account), or if they don’t already have one, create and sign in to a SEN Account;

(iv)         Reply in the competition thread stating your willingness and intent on attending the event.

1. Registration for PSN is subject to acceptance of the PSN Terms of Service and User Agreement and PSN Privacy Policy.

1. The opening date is 15/1/13  and the closing date 16/01/13

1. Entries must conform to the PlayStation Community House Rules,

1. Following the closing date, the judges will select the first five entrants as winners and will invite them to the Sony Electronics Community Day.

1. The prize for the winner is an invite to the this year’s Sony Electronics Community Day.

1. The Promoter will use reasonable endeavours to dispatch the prize within 30 days of receipt of the entrant’s claim but the Promoter does not accept any responsibility for prizes that are dispatched later than this period.

1. Prizes shall be sent by email or post to the address associated with the winner’s SEN Account.

1.  If the prize is found to be defective or damaged on delivery, the Promoter must be notified in writing within 7 days of the delivery date, otherwise the prize will be deemed to be accepted as delivered. This does not affect your statutory rights (if any).  

1. The Promoter shall publish the winner’s PSN online ID and country of residence on its website. Entries may remain on the competition thread within the Forum at the Promoter’s discretion.

1. General Rules apply to this promotion.  Please click here to view the General Rules.

1.  The Promoter is: Sony Computer Entertainment Europe Limited, 10 Great Marlborough Street London W1F 7LP, United Kingdom

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 21 (1,074 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

Re: Want to go to Sony Electronics Community Day?

Yes please!
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 21 (970 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Yes I'd love to go this'd be a dream for me! Please enter me in Sony!!!

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 21 (931 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Yes please, I'd be well up for that! :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 21 (921 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

I am totally up for it. Am able to attend. Will be there all singing all dancing.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 21 (913 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 7

Playstation Staff

I'd love to do this providing i don't die during the day :smileytongue:.

And as i only live just outside london getting there would be a breeze.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 21 (840 Views)
0 Kudos
Playstation Staff

Muttykins wrote:

I'd love to do this providing i don't die during the day :smileytongue:.

And as i only live just outside london getting there would be a breeze.

It's actually in Weybridge, Surrey.

Is that still ok?

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 21 (806 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

I can atend

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 21 (780 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

yes

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 9 of 21 (774 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

yes please

I'm in Bushey & need to arrange babysitting.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 10 of 21 (728 Views)
0 Kudos