Our friends at Sony Electronics UK, have invited us to bring 5 London(ish) based users from our community along to their annual community day at Sony's head offices.
If you would like to come along then please post in this thread your willingness and intention of coming. Although please be aware that we will not be able to pay for your travel or accommodation. So only accept our offer if you can be sure you will be able to attend.
It would be a great opportunity to get your hand on some awesome gadgets and experience our new Sony products for 2013 in person.
How to enter:
This is a first come first serve basis.
The first five entrants to declare they are able to attend and would like to come will be invited!
The event is on:
Wednesday, 30 January 2013
from 16:30 – 19:00
We really need to know asap, well in fact by tomorrow! (16th january) so we can get your names down and make sure you are able to attend, so if you are interested reply to this post as soon as you can.
The first five people to accept this invitiation and are sure they will have no problem attending will be invited to the annual Sony Electronics Community Day!
Specific Rules for Sony Electronics Community Day Competition:
- This promotion is open to residents of United Kingdom aged 18 years or over.
2. The first five entrants who declare their willingness to be able to attend the Sony Electronics UK annual community day will be invited along to the Sony's head offices. The event is on the 30th January and we will not be funding for travel or accommodation.
- To enter this promotion, entrants must:
(i) Go to the English language forum at http://community.eu.playstation.com/t5/English-For
(ii) Click on the competition thread “Sony Electronics Community Day” in the Announcements board;
(iii) Sign in to their PlayStation®Network (SEN Account), or if they don’t already have one, create and sign in to a SEN Account;
(iv) Reply in the competition thread stating your willingness and intent on attending the event.
- The opening date is 15/1/13 and the closing date 16/01/13
- Entries must conform to the PlayStation Community House Rules,
- Following the closing date, the judges will select the first five entrants as winners and will invite them to the Sony Electronics Community Day.
- The prize for the winner is an invite to the this year’s Sony Electronics Community Day.
- The Promoter will use reasonable endeavours to dispatch the prize within 30 days of receipt of the entrant’s claim but the Promoter does not accept any responsibility for prizes that are dispatched later than this period.
- Prizes shall be sent by email or post to the address associated with the winner’s SEN Account.
- If the prize is found to be defective or damaged on delivery, the Promoter must be notified in writing within 7 days of the delivery date, otherwise the prize will be deemed to be accepted as delivered. This does not affect your statutory rights (if any).
- The Promoter shall publish the winner’s PSN online ID and country of residence on its website. Entries may remain on the competition thread within the Forum at the Promoter’s discretion.
- General Rules apply to this promotion. Please click here to view the General Rules.
- The Promoter is: Sony Computer Entertainment Europe Limited, 10 Great Marlborough Street London W1F 7LP, United Kingdom