15 Nov 2011
By mashy92
Playstation Staff

A little confused regarding Desmond's missions..

3 Replies 4,786 Views Created 15-11-2011

How do you start them?

I met subject sixteen for the first time and was then put into DNA Sequence 1. Completed that, and was brought back to sixteen. When do the Desmond sequences actually start? Because going by the trophy list I thought it would be something like Desmond Sequence 1 > DNA Sequence 1 > Desmond Sequence 2 > DNA Sequence 2 and so on. But I can't yet go on the Desmond levels. I'm guessing you need to do a little more of Ezio's story before starting Desmond's?

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4 (4,786 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Re: A little confused regarding Desmond's missions..

As far as i am aware, i have not got this far yet myself (just started DNA Strand 3), but i believe you collect Animus Shards or what ever they are called, when you have collected a certain amount you can then access the Desmond missions.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4 (4,784 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Yeah thats right. You need to collect Animus Data Fragments. Theres 100 all together and from what i gather once youve collected the first 50 the location of the rest show up on your map.

You need to find 5 to unlock the first memory, then 10 etc.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4 (4,766 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 9

Playstation Staff

Yes run up to them and it tells you. The first one is 5 animus shards which you will find lying about much like the feathers. 

I did the first one yesterday. It's messed up lol. 

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4 (4,765 Views)
0 Kudos