17 Nov 2010
Playstation Staff

AC Brotherhood first impressions?

9 Replies 1,109 Views Created 17-11-2010

I have only played multi-player Wanted for now and I have to say I think it's a great.

I love the chases and the sneaking about, not knowing if someone in that crowd in front of you is going to kill you or if there is some one hiding in the bush next to the wall waiting for you to walk past. While at the same time trying to do the same to them. 

Anyway I have just unlocked the hand gun, so I'm going to go and give that a go now :smileyhappy:

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 10 (1,109 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Re: AC Brotherhood first impressions?

I've played the multiplayer beta, loved it. Haven't played the multiplayer itself yet though, been doing single player, and so far, it's astounding. I've been playing for about only one hour and I've fallen in love with this game.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 10 (1,004 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 2

Playstation Staff

Hi,

Didn't get the beta so it was all new to me yesterday. As the PSN was down (ahem) didn't get to play online properly 'til this afternoon. I have now briefly found out, I'm not great but am very willing to practice! I love the Wanted part.

I'm well stuck into renovating Rome & burning towers in the single player mode & finding the graphics better than AC2,  also there seems to be more dialogue, or is that just me?

I quite like the 'training' in the animus & the little extras within the game. I have to admit I do have the Project Legacy facebook app to help too!

So far, 9/10 for me. :-)

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 10 (988 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

[ Edited ]

i comppleted AC brotherhood yesterday it was quite long longer than second it was good not tried the online yet so give that a try its a good game but the horse was a dissapointment its too slow  10/10

even though that small dissapoint i enjoyed the game especially running around in rome all the cool monuments in the game which makes the game stand out so i look forward to assasins creed 3

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 10 (902 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

dizzyjojo wrote:

Hi,

Didn't get the beta so it was all new to me yesterday. As the PSN was down (ahem) didn't get to play online properly 'til this afternoon. I have now briefly found out, I'm not great but am very willing to practice! I love the Wanted part.

I'm well stuck into renovating Rome & burning towers in the single player mode & finding the graphics better than AC2,  also there seems to be more dialogue, or is that just me?

I quite like the 'training' in the animus & the little extras within the game. I have to admit I do have the Project Legacy facebook app to help too!

So far, 9/10 for me. :-)

How does Project Legacy help? Played it a bit but haven't touched the single player on AC Brotherhood yet. 

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 10 (874 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

never mind found it :smileytongue:
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 10 (863 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 9

Playstation Staff

My first impression when i first played the game was, damn this is going to be epic. But the ending! Sad ending... I sort of get why Ubisoft make the endings in Assassins Creed like this but I would have still liked a tad more information to what the shizzle is going on. I can't wait to complete the 3rd Installment of Assassins Creed! Which will come out sometime in the 1st 3 months of 2012 I think.
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 10 (451 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Personally I hope the new game is out this year... Suppose it would be fitting with the whole end of the world thing if it comes out in 2012 though :Lol:
this is the last time I'll abandon you
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 10 (432 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 11

Playstation Staff

I have only played a little trouble is i was late to the party with AC2 i platinum'd that in early february and jumped straightaway into Brotherhood and thought meh to soon.

I have the rest of the week off work so i am going full on with SP and MP i will probably enjoy it because i have enjoyed what i have played so far plus i have already downloaded the Da Vinci DLC pack.

I just think too much of a good thing can become a bad thing hence a little break between the two.

SneezeSneeze
0 Kudos
Message 9 of 10 (410 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 11

Playstation Staff

will there be another DLC Animus 4.0 ?

~ God Ωf War® ~ Assassin'S Creed® ~ Metal Gear Solid® ~ Uncharted® ~

0 Kudos
Message 10 of 10 (170 Views)
0 Kudos