20 Jun 2012
By: GroundBreaker91 Member 526 Posts
Level 3

AC3 Multiplayer Improvements you want?

13 Replies 426 Views Created 20-06-2012

Ive seen a video on youtube on the AC3 Multiplayer and i think it looks really good, im surprised their arent more people playing Revelations MP as its so unique

What improvements do you hope they make to the AC3 Multiplayer?

For me i hope they increase the level cap from 50

Use a black ops style unlock system so you have every ability or perk available from the start but you need certain amount of in-game currency to unlock it because in Brotherhood and Revelations the higher level players have the better abilites

Get rid of Templar Vision, i just dont like it :smileyhappy:

Currently Playing: FIFA 13 / DARK SOULS / BURNOUT PARADISE
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 14 (426 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 8

Re: AC3 Multiplayer Improvements you want?

I would like to see real multiplayer story missions, and not just these PvP fights.

excited for gamescom.jpg

Speculation based on facts.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 14 (412 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 11

The game needs to be more balanced new players v level 50 stand no chance in AC Revelations. 

Probably would be good to have more ability set perk free matches like the easy deathmatch option. 

Trouble is with games like Assasin's Creed multiplayer they can be chore to play a lot of people will grab the required trophies and move. 

Daft as it sounds when i hit the ACR level 20 trophy (last one needed for platinum) i had my best game ever and started enjoying the game more. 

Just hope is more balanced from the start otherwise i will be-grudgingly just play for the trophies and move on with the rest.

SneezeSneeze
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 14 (406 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Ive been finishing 1st in nearly every match i play and ive only seen about two level 50's in the last like 3 days, i just dont think they should give u better abilities the higher you progress through the level's because it doesnt take a genius to work out that the better players will have the better abilities

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 14 (403 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 9

I would like to see some sort of delay in using perks together like stun, smoke bomb, waiting...

Perhaps get rid of focus to make the multiplayer more balanced :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 14 (360 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

MissSouthampton wrote:

I would like to see some sort of delay in using perks together like stun, smoke bomb, waiting...

Perhaps get rid of focus to make the multiplayer more balanced :smileyhappy:

The best way to make multiplayer more balanced is just dont give level 50's all the best perks and abilties, however ubisoft choose to do that 

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 14 (355 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 9

In most games as you level up you unlock stuff but it seems more of a combination of perks :/
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 14 (346 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Personally i dont mind playing high level people, i finish top alot anyway i just want them to put the level cap up from 50 to about 70 with more abilities and perks

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 14 (342 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Where to start?

Firstly have 'Simple' versions of every mode.  I've come to love Simple Deathmatch because it eliminates any 'exploitation' of the abilities.  And on that topic - throwable smoke bombs have ruined AC multiplayer, especially in Assassinate mode.  So get rid of them.

Also I'm not sure you should be able to drop a smoke bomb when someone else has hit you with one.  Or at least the attacker (who is dropping a smoke bomb and is therefore prepared for that event) shouldn't then get caught in smoke from your smoke bomb.  Surely they have held their breath or covered their face or whatever, knowing that they're about to drop a smoke bomb themselves!  It's dumb when a longer smoke cloud or Resistance turns your attacking position into a losing one, when you acted first.

I thought earlier that it might help stop the non-subtle runners if there were penalty accolades.  Such as if you got stunned the most you lose points.

Basically they need to think about how they want people to play and build the game to suit that style and punish others.  They tried with Revelations but obviously didn't playtest enough to find out how it could be exploited.

I wouldn't mind if they put in options for games so you could play with the Brotherhood detection meter or the revelations one.  Then at least I could play Assassinate mode how it used to be, where acquiring a target first was an advantage.

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 14 (306 Views)
Level 9

I agree with everything you have said. Really looking forward to playing the multiplayer and see if they have made any inprovements / changes. Not everyone will like it though :/
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 10 of 14 (302 Views)
0 Kudos