Games

Assassin's Creed

Assassin's Creed

05 Jun 2012
By: Helrain Member 13 Posts
Level 1

AC3 PS3 and Vita

10 Replies 322 Views Created 05-06-2012
So it's great that the AC3 is going to have a release day hardware bundle, but what I'm more interested to know is whether or not there will be a AC3 and AC3:Liberations bundle. Anyone know if this is on the table? Unfortunately if you google it the results are polluted by the news of the hardware bundles....
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 11 (322 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Re: AC3 PS3 and Vita

[ Edited ]

I doubt AC3 and AC3:Liberation will be bundled together, not everyone will have both systems so it wouldn't be wise to bundle together due to lack of sales. They may be possibly bundled at a much later.

photo C-47DakotaSig1_zpsfa53741c.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 11 (306 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 9

[ Edited ]
Kinda not true as I am thinking of buying a Vita just for Liberations!
Assassin's Unite - Event NightAssassin's Creed IV Black FlagPS4Killzone ShadowfallFFXIV A Realm Reborn
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 11 (286 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Yeah, I may purchase the Vita for Liberation if there is going to ma bundle but both AC3 and Liberation games won't be bundled together because not everyone will have a PS Vita and won't buy one just for Liberation.

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 11 (277 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 9

It might be possible, in the future at least, to get a download code for the Vita game with the PS3 game... you can get the PSP Resistance game with the Vita Resistance game...

Remember when I said I'd kill u last?? .... I LIIIIED!!
Uncharted Quadruple Platinum Club, 2008-12
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 11 (268 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 9

Ah so it could be a pre-order for both games and DLC?
Assassin's Unite - Event NightAssassin's Creed IV Black FlagPS4Killzone ShadowfallFFXIV A Realm Reborn
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 11 (266 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

kiwiatlarge wrote:

It might be possible, in the future at least, to get a download code for the Vita game with the PS3 game... you can get the PSP Resistance game with the Vita Resistance game...

Yes I suppose that is a possibilty, of course. Will take sometime to get to that stage mind you lol.

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 11 (263 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

would u like it on disc or download?
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 11 (254 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 9

I am getting on disc. Think this is preferable because when I organise all my games on the shelf (alphabetically, which I shall do one day lol) then it will look so much better :smileyvery-happy:

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 11 (252 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 8

Re: AC3 PS3 and Vita bundle

Helrain wrote:
So it's great that the AC3 is going to have a release day hardware bundle, but what I'm more interested to know is whether or not there will be a AC3 and AC3:Liberations bundle. Anyone know if this is on the table? Unfortunately if you google it the results are polluted by the news of the hardware bundles....

If you want the digital version, you can get Assassin's Creed 3 and Assassin's Creed 3: Liberations preorder bundle in PlayStation Store.

0 Kudos