Level 11

Re: Assassin's Creed Brotherhood Multiplayer Guide

here's a guide:

http://youtu.be/ZETcvoOCMI8

don't care if he plays on xbox... ignore...

~ God Ωf War® ~ Assassin'S Creed® ~ Metal Gear Solid® ~ Uncharted® ~

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 21 of 25 (853 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Anyone know how you throw firecrackers to the floor when you're on a raised ledge?  I've seen it done on youtube videos but when Itry it the smoke bomb explodes at my level, not at ground level.

Also I just got to rank 50 and the trophy hasn't unlocked.  Anyone else have this?

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 22 of 25 (699 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Got the trophy now, but the firecrackers question still stands.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 23 of 25 (690 Views)
0 Kudos

ok im sorry but the game leaders running around top speed getting lots of kills... you obviously haven't played that much or only with noobs. I've never gotten above 4000 points using that strategy however i often break that using a slow blend technique.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 24 of 25 (533 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 2

Good guide tis a welcome sight considering some of the silly moves i have witnessed people using lately. I find the biggest pain in the ass is those damn smoke bombs. Whose bright idea was in to allow the use of smoke bombs right in the middle of a stun or attack animation. I would usually have my main strategy (I would always assume they are waiting to smoke bomb me so i would run at them and pull back or point the hidden gun at them to scare them into dropping it so i can come in unhindered) and trick offensive targets by using decoys and disguises but that strategy has been thrown out the window. Now i have to, for the most past, perform focused roof kills and trap stuns because even when an ally is being stunned or killed they can always drop those maddening smoke bombs. I sincerily hope there is not smoke bombs in AC3 it would be a welcome sight.

Please use plain text.
Message 25 of 25 (317 Views)