13 May 2013
Beta Tester
Playstation Staff

Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag - PS3 or PS4?

5 Replies 8,120 Views Created 13-05-2013

PS4

The video below explains more of what we can expect but as of yet little details are known about editions and how it will differ from PS3, if it does. Also a relese date is not yet known. 

PS3

November the 1st is the planned release date, The Black Chest Edition, Buccaneer, Skull and Special edition are already listed over on Uplay.

You can see these editions in the AC4 thread

The Skull edition is particularly taking my fancy but then I also think the multiplayer might actually work on PS4 :smileyvery-happy: So do you think getting it twice is a good idea? :smileytongue:

So I have a dilemma. 

Are you getting AC4 and for which console? 

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6 (8,120 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

Re: Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag - PS3 or PS4?

I tend to delay getting games that get released in November until the festive period. People don't know what to gift me otherwise :smileyvery-happy:

But this game being released on both platforms does leave me a bit divided. I have no plans to pick up a PS4 on release because it'll be expensive, so I'm planning on waiting til the price drop, bigger hard drive release. But I would like to have this game on PS4 for all the pretty. I guess I may have to be prepared to sit and wait.

But it sure would be nice to be able to play an AC MP that actually works. Possibly wishful thinking, but a girl can dream right?

photo Josie_zpshkropr6l.gif
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 6 (8,110 Views)
Playstation Staff

[ Edited ]

New trailer:

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 6 (8,104 Views)
Level 9

Playstation Staff

Snozzlenut wrote:

But it sure would be nice to be able to play an AC MP that actually works. Possibly wishful thinking, but a girl can dream right?

Yes! We can dream together :smileyvery-happy:

If the PS4 is released this year then I can't wait if not I shall probs buy this for PS3 :smileyvery-happy:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6 (8,094 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

Definitly for ps4. The graphics and mp will be too good to pass up, and if you can afford it, you would have a time advantage over the rest of the world(woot woot U.S!) time-wise. CANT WAIT WOO! <3 Gonna replay 1-5 this summer for THE LULZ!!! :Music:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6 (7,946 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 9

Playstation Staff

Whoop see you on there Shinobi :smileyvery-happy:

Wow replay. That would be cool. Not sure I could do it now from 1 - 5 as it's changed so much. 

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6 (7,940 Views)
0 Kudos