Assassin's Creed

06 Jun 2012
By: Wretched_Hawk Beta Tester 9224 Posts
Level 5

Assassin's Creed: Liberation

[ Edited ]
127 Replies 2254 Views edited 03-11-2012

Hi all,

I thought it would be nice to have a stickied thread for this Vita exclusive! I'll update it as best I can but feel free to chat away and throw up any links/news you come across!

For more info click the links below!

http://uk.playstation.com/psn/games/detail/item501531/Assassins-Creed%C2%AE-III-Liberation/?WT.mc_id...

http://assassinscreed.ubi.com/ac3/en-US/games/assassins-creed-3-liberation/index.aspx

Enjoy!

Kotaku also have a small article about a hands-off demo. http://kotaku.com/5916040/assasins-creed-on-vita-manages-to-make-combat-easier-yet-harder-its-compli...

Flying High!
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 128 (2,254 Views)
Level 9

Re: Assassin's Creed: Liberation

Ya know I am thinking of buying an Vita just for this! :smileyvery-happy:
Assassin's Unite - Event NightAssassin's Creed IV Black FlagPS4Killzone ShadowfallFFXIV A Realm Reborn
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 128 (2,242 Views)
Level 3

Finally a game for the Vita that looks decent. Shame it's released the same day as AC3, I will have barely enough time when its released to play either of them. :smileysad:
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 128 (2,191 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 9

Still nearly buying myself an Vita! I think this will sway it but being both released at the same time is a bit lame considering everything else that is coming out at the end of the year :smileysurprised:
Assassin's Unite - Event NightAssassin's Creed IV Black FlagPS4Killzone ShadowfallFFXIV A Realm Reborn
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 128 (2,184 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Isit out on the same day as AC3? if so then that is a bad move on their part, AC3 will completely overshadow Liberation, i dont have a Vita nor do i intend to get one, if Uncharted on the Vita doesnt make me want to buy one then no game will :smileyhappy: i just dont feel the need to play games while im out and when im at home i have my PS3 to play so i really dont see the need for portable games consoles but thats just me

Currently Playing: FIFA 13 / DARK SOULS / BURNOUT PARADISE
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 128 (2,119 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 9

Yes the digitial bundle of AC3 and AC Lib Gold is like £119 or something. I did buy a Vita so will more than likely get this. Have only played Golf and Escape Plan and I have Uncharted: Abyss here lol! :/

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 128 (2,113 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

After being blown away by Uncharted 2 and 3 on PS3 i cant bring myself to buy a Vita to play Golden Abyss because ill just feel like its not as good as the console games but going by videos on youtube the graphics look similar to Uncharted 1 which says something about the hardware inside the vita if they can make it look like a console game (although an old console game)

I think Killzone and Bioshock are coming to Vita at some point so i may look into getting one if these are confirmed aswell as picking up Uncharted and Assassin's Creed for it

I went abit Assassin's Creed mad last week because i predorded the Join or Die edition of Assassin's Creed 3 and bought a PSP E1000 just so i could play Assassin's Creed Bloodlines which i bought at the same time and i completed my AC collection by picking up AC: Brotherhood

Assassin's Creed 3 cant come soon enough

Currently Playing: FIFA 13 / DARK SOULS / BURNOUT PARADISE
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 128 (2,111 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 9

Golden Abyss visually does look very UC1, and probably plays more like that game than the other two, as it doesn't have the set peice moments, or much in the way of melee, grenade countering etc...

My nitpick with it is a few design flaws, which are probably in part down to the hardware.. Moments where you are hanging but can't drop... some fixed camera moments where the game sorta tricks you into looking like an open world but you are very restricted in your movement and camera... and too many forced hang and shoot moments, where you better hope you have a one shot handgun on the harder difficulty..

Remember when I said I'd kill u last?? .... I LIIIIED!!
Uncharted Quadruple Platinum Club, 2008-12
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 128 (2,107 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Flying High!
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 128 (2,102 Views)
Level 9

OOoohhh... :smileyvery-happy:

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 128 (2,094 Views)
0 Kudos