Flying High!
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 21 of 49 (541 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

Re: Assassin's Creed Small Talk

I got Assassin's Creed II the other day, can't believe I haven't gotten into this sooner! I'm absolutely addicted, I've spent hours and hours on it already. XD So much to do, so much to explore, I swear this is going on my 'all-time favourite games' list. :smileytongue:

Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 49 (528 Views)
Level 9

Playstation Staff

Maenta wrote:

I got Assassin's Creed II the other day, can't believe I haven't gotten into this sooner! I'm absolutely addicted, I've spent hours and hours on it already. XD So much to do, so much to explore, I swear this is going on my 'all-time favourite games' list. :smileytongue:

Hell yeah :smileyvery-happy: Glad you have seen the light lol. AC1 is kinda only good for the story as it's totally different to the following 3. I guess AC2 will leave you with pretty good knowledge of the story too though. :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 23 of 49 (523 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

I finished the story last night and omg. XD So awesome. I'm going to shoot for the Platinum trophy since I'm really, really close to it but ugh, finding all of the feathers...I know there are guides online but it's still a pain. :smileytongue:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 24 of 49 (513 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 9

Playstation Staff

Just you wait till you finish Revelations Maenta!! It blew my mind and I can't wait for the final chapter!!! :smileyvery-happy: Flipping heck is Assassins Creed an excellent series! I never did doubt it when I first heard about it and saw the first teaser trailer.
Please use plain text.
Message 25 of 49 (497 Views)
Level 1

Playstation Staff

Just bought Brotherhood, playing in order. Honestly love it already, as I knew I would! :smileytongue:

Man, where have I been? XD

Please use plain text.
Message 26 of 49 (494 Views)
Level 9

Playstation Staff

Phwoar yeah! Ezio! Really hard to talk about the story without giving away spoilers but who would front AC3 or would there be a continuation from Assassins Creed Revelations. Hmm... or both! Hurry and play lol :smileytongue:

Please use plain text.
Message 27 of 49 (482 Views)
Level 9

Playstation Staff

AC2 is my favourite of the 4 so far closely followed by ACB.

With out giving anything away ACR is a bit dull and misses opportunities to make it epic but towards the end it gets really interesting. Plus it shows how AC1 could of been if they had thought a little more and changed one thing. 

Spoiler
the voice acting :Lol:

Free userbars
Free userbars
Please use plain text.
Message 28 of 49 (476 Views)
Level 9

Playstation Staff

lol. Yeah it's the guy that plays Chris Redfield in RE5 isn't it so it's not a "real" Italian. :smileyvery-happy:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 29 of 49 (472 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 9

Playstation Staff

I haven't played RE5 :smileysad:. I was on about Altairs voice not Ezio. Or have I misunderstood you? :Lol:

Free userbars
Free userbars
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 30 of 49 (469 Views)
0 Kudos