Level 9

Playstation Staff

Re: Assassins Creed 3 Set For The American Revolution?

The American Revolution has got all the conspiracy and conflict and I guess would still involve the idea of "time travelling memories" and maybe we will travel the world now and not just Rome / Constantinople. 

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 11 of 415 (1,180 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 9

Playstation Staff

Well it's been officially confirmed by Ubisoft that Assassins Creed 3 will be released this year! October 30th in fact. No other details released though apart from it's been in the works for 3 years and that "what we've seen is just fabulous".

Linkage: http://uk.ps3.ign.com/articles/121/1218767p1.html
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 12 of 415 (1,162 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

milking it a bit now are they not?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Intel® Core™ i7-990x (3.46GHz, 12MB, 6.4GT/sec)
English Genuine Windows® 8 64 BIT
Dual 6GB NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX Titan
6144MB (3x2GB) 1866MHz DDR3 Tri Channel
512GB Solid State Drive Raid 0 "Stripe" Dual HDD - (2x256GB)
256GB Solid State SATA Additional Drive
Blu-Ray RW (Blu-ray, DVD, CD read & write) & 24X DVD+/-RW
Killer™ 2100 Network Card
Soundblaster XFi Titanium PCIe card

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 13 of 415 (1,156 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 9

Playstation Staff

Apparently this one has been in development for 3 years? Can that be true? If yes then it will be considerably better than Revelations which we all knew was just a filler :smileyvery-happy:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 14 of 415 (1,154 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 9

Playstation Staff

YER_MAW_JUST wrote:

Of course not. If telling a story is milking it then hundreds of films and other games that has sequels are milking it too.

Try not to post silly comments like that in threads please.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 15 of 415 (1,148 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Soooo excited for this! ^^

Brotherhood and Revelations were both good games, but Assassin's Creed 2 has been the best so far for me, and seeing that Ubisoft have said that they've been working on this game for 3 years, I have very high hopes!

As for the setting, I don't really care.. as long as the Assassin's in the time period still used hidden blades.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 16 of 415 (1,139 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 9

Playstation Staff

mashy92 wrote:

Soooo excited for this! ^^

Brotherhood and Revelations were both good games, but Assassin's Creed 2 has been the best so far for me, and seeing that Ubisoft have said that they've been working on this game for 3 years, I have very high hopes!

As for the setting, I don't really care.. as long as the Assassin's in the time period still used hidden blades.

Yeah Revelations was meant to be a filler I think so they were obvs planning this one :smileyvery-happy: Whoop! I hope they have been working on it for 3 years as it's going to be super awesome with all new settings and buildings to climb! :smileyvery-happy:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 17 of 415 (1,130 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

DNAtlantic wrote:

YER_MAW_JUST wrote:

Of course not. If telling a story is milking it then hundreds of films and other games that has sequels are milking it too.

Try not to post silly comments like that in threads please.

Yes most film sequels are "milking" as well. His comment was not silly. It was his opinion as this post is mine. Perhaps you should try not to post aggressive comments like that in threads please.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 18 of 415 (1,125 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

Playstation Staff

When's the final Assassin's Creed game being released? Ubisoft keep saying it's a trilogy, but I've played on 4 AC games upto now, with the 5th game releasing in October 2012. No end in sight then for this game, I take it? :smileyindifferent:

http://epetitions.direct.gov.uk/petitions/69344 - Please sign

To PlayStation... Semper Fidelis
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 19 of 415 (1,097 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 9

Playstation Staff

[ Edited ]

LarasAider wrote:

When's the final Assassin's Creed game being released? Ubisoft keep saying it's a trilogy, but I've played on 4 AC games upto now, with the 5th game releasing in October 2012. No end in sight then for this game, I take it? :smileyindifferent:

Hi ya, The trilogy bit refers to the start of AC2. So AC2 is the start of the trilogy along with Brothehood and Revelations. AC1 only featured Altair and didn't really carry on with him even though each character looks the same and he kinda re-appeared in Revelations but still the 2nd started with Ezio. Each AC starts a new assassins hence the new one being called AC3 more than likely featuring a new assassin. May even be a new trilogy :smileyvery-happy:

I am personally still enjoying the series. I think this one is going to be really good especially seen as it has apparently been in development for 3 years. Whoop :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 20 of 415 (1,095 Views)
0 Kudos