Level 3

Playstation Staff

Re: Assassins Creed 3 Set For The American Revolution?

[ Edited ]

When I looked @ AC3, I was like... *****? Another series?

After countless research, I went straight to Amazon.co.uk and pre-ordered their special package:

Assassin's Creed 3 - Join or Die Edition (PC) & Normal Edition for PS3 Consol. :BigGrin:

I was also screaming for October release - Hell YEAH!!!!! Bring it Ubisoft!!!

-------------------------------------------
Lair360 Product Reviews, Unboxing & Tutorials: Click Here
My Youtube Channel: Click Here
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 91 of 415 (1,459 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

Please use plain text.
Message 92 of 415 (1,444 Views)
Level 3

Playstation Staff

OMG... where did you find that Youtube Clip? That is Connar with his mojo-kickass move!

Seriously, this games is going to be EPIC!!!!

-------------------------------------------
Lair360 Product Reviews, Unboxing & Tutorials: Click Here
My Youtube Channel: Click Here
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 93 of 415 (1,439 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

Re: Assassins Creed 3

A very anti-British trailer haha. Looks very, very good indeed, love the setting and the history, cannot wait!

photo C-47DakotaSig1_zpsfa53741c.jpg
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 94 of 415 (1,437 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 9

Playstation Staff

lair360 wrote:

OMG... where did you find that Youtube Clip? That is Connar with his mojo-kickass move!

Seriously, this games is going to be EPIC!!!!

It was released yesterday as a gameplay premier. I need to watch Embers so I can catch up on the ending. I can't wait either. Woooooo! 

Please use plain text.
Message 95 of 415 (1,424 Views)
Level 5

Playstation Staff

[ Edited ]

MissSouthampton wrote:

Awesome Winnie. I am really looking forward to it.

I think though... The Ottoman Edition of Revelations is available still. I did a little Google for ya and found it on The Hut for £19.95. I am sure there are other suppliers. :smileyhappy:  http://www.thehut.com/games/platforms/ps3/assassin-s-creed-revelations-ottoman-edition/10594192.html

We have a thread on the AC3 special editions here http://community.eu.playstation.com/t5/Assassin-s-Creed/Assasins-Creed-III-Limted-Edition-leaked/td-... I am going for the Join or Die! Pre-ordered already actually he he :smileyvery-happy:

Wow thanks MissSouthampton.

I cant remember the last time i was even associated with the word awesome! :Blush: With such a friendly reply I might post here more often.. :smileylol:

Re the Ottoman edition.

Sorry i'd heavily edited my post so i didn't quite put my point across.

I was actually disappointed at the time of first hearing about the Ottoman, as i'd brought the ACR special ed' preorder, then only weeks after people like me had brought the Specials and then the people who brought all the DLC full price.

It seemed a bit naughty for them to annouce the release of a FULL edition at a cut down price, which i felt shafted any true fans....?

And has kind of put me off getting AC3 Special Preordered...

Very kind of you to post links referencing it though. :Peace:

On a lighter note.

I dont recall seeing any info here or anywhere else but has anyone seen any info on AC3 Multiplayer?

And are you (MissSouthampton) thinking of running some events? I might have to put my name down this time (instead of "lurking" at the fun you all had) :Lol:

Re Embers MissSouth

Its not that long from what i remember you could whack it on while your eating your dindins an you'll have most of it done.

I need to watch it again myself again but..

Spoiler
The guy with the scar on his face, that 'i thought' poisoned Ezio. He looked familiar to me(?) Was he featured somewhere else in the AC universe????

Like you needing to watch embers, I need to crack out the AC Soundtrack CD from what your comment said on another thread. Sounds good....

Please use plain text.
Message 96 of 415 (1,393 Views)
Level 9

Playstation Staff

Ah I see yeah I get ya :smileyvery-happy: Did the Ottoman Edition just have ACR and DLC on it? I will watch Embers and get back to you. I am not sure if I will watch it anytime soon but I really need to :smileyvery-happy:

Oooh yeah I would love to run some AC3 events because it's going to supposedly have a co-op mode? Did I read this correctly somewhere? Aswell as a spangley new multiplayer. So there is lots of scope. 

I also hope they mix the gameplay up a bit. The stun and smoke bomb and focus moves online on ACR at the minute are so annoying. (Altho I haven't played for a while) Really takes the fun out of the game if you are going to munipulate it in that way. I hope they add delays or won't let this combination be used for next time... 

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 97 of 415 (1,375 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

BigMoab wrote:

A very anti-British trailer haha. Looks very, very good indeed, love the setting and the history, cannot wait!

yes the whole game is and not only the trailer. you can see that this game is mostly directed to the north american public. but since the timeframe on question history as been told from their point of view making british the devil and satan and them as "poor fellows" . 

i love this franchise but it gets tired as every game we had to play as "american the saviour-slash hero of the world" versus "the evil british and the satan's army of russia".

Please use plain text.
Message 98 of 415 (1,362 Views)
Level 2

Playstation Staff

Looks like fun.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 99 of 415 (1,346 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

How can every game be constantly "american saviour" when we havent once played as an american...? :Lol:
And I thought the point of the hero of the world was that desmond and "Eve" are like the key to humanity :Lol:
this is the last time I'll abandon you
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 100 of 415 (1,338 Views)
0 Kudos