15 Nov 2011
Beta Tester
Playstation Staff

Assassins Unite - Let's have an Event Night!

[ Edited ]
808 Replies 7,998 Views edited 04-11-2012

Assassin's Unite

Assassins Unite OPC Event: Thursdays 7pm

Host AC_Event

Like AC3’s Multiplayer? Got an Abstergo Animus in your room?

This might be for you!

If you want to meet up with other forum members to show off your best assassination techniques, find new team mates to build your multiplayer assassin friends list, or you’re a newer member to the forums and have thought about joining an OPC Event but haven’t yet?

“Strangers are welcome there is room enough for them all...” (Benjamin Franklin, Those Who Would Remove to America, February, 1784)

Whether you like to take your time stalking your prey for that perfect focused assassination, or you enjoy to free-run around poking people online with pointy objects , (any other blunt object, sharp edged weapon welcome).

Come join us for a few games of Assassin’s Creed 3 multiplayer, here at Assassin's Unite (action/adventure AC section).

How do you join in?

Post a quick hello in this forum thread and add AC_Event. Done!

Every Thursday at 7pm you’ll receive an invite from AC_Event to join us in some Assassin's Unite Fun!

If you can’t join at 19:00 on the dot, dont worry send us a PS3 message and we’ll invite you to the next game.

Bring your mic if you can, don’t be shy... Its NOT essential, but gloating, sniggering whilst taunting over your victim, can give you that walm fuzzy feeling, plus it always helps you connect better with your team mates.

MissSouthampton will have her HD-PVR running from time to time to try and catch some of the best action, so you might catch yourself in a vid linked to here too...

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 809 (7,998 Views)
Level 5

Playstation Staff

Re: Assassins Unite - Let's have an Event Night!

I'm up for that when I get it :smileysad: Probably after the weekend.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 809 (7,980 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 9

Playstation Staff

Thanks for responding lol. I added you for when you get it. I usually play for the time stated most nights anyways :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 809 (7,976 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

[ Edited ]

im up for it got the game today not been online yet but ill defo be there soon

twitter @kcwolfuk
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 809 (7,972 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

As I said in another thread I would play with people but my version is for the 360. So no multiplayer for me.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 809 (7,967 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Count me in although ive played 45 mins of the multiplayer and i was so rusty its unbelievable, i hadnt played the Brotherhood multiplayer in months so it'll take a while for me to get the hang of it again
'I am Andrew Ryan, and I'm here to ask you a question. Is a man not entitled to the sweat of his brow? 'No!' says the man in Washington, 'It belongs to the poor.' 'No!' says the man in the Vatican, 'It belongs to God.' 'No!' says the man in Moscow, 'It belongs to everyone.' I rejected those answers; instead, I chose something different. I chose the impossible. I chose... Rapture!
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 809 (7,962 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 9

Playstation Staff

@Yrag86 This is no excuse lol. I think you should buy a PS3 version now lol!  

I already have added you or vice versa vulture don't worry you can learn from the master lol. :smileytongue: 

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 809 (7,952 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

I'm sorry *cries*

My other excuse is slightly better as my PS3 is currently dead. RIP.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 809 (7,949 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Gave you an add! :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 9 of 809 (7,944 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

Can't wait to get this! I love Brotherhood online and from the Beta this seems even better. Think I might have a few games of Brotherhood before I finally get it.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 10 of 809 (7,932 Views)
0 Kudos