MissSouthampton

• Beta Tester
96%
09 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post

Assassins Unite - Let's have an Event Night!

[ Edited ]
808 Replies 9,079 Views edited 04-11-2012

Assassin's Unite

Assassins Unite OPC Event: Thursdays 7pm

Host AC_Event

Like AC3’s Multiplayer? Got an Abstergo Animus in your room?

This might be for you!

If you want to meet up with other forum members to show off your best assassination techniques, find new team mates to build your multiplayer assassin friends list, or you’re a newer member to the forums and have thought about joining an OPC Event but haven’t yet?

“Strangers are welcome there is room enough for them all...” (Benjamin Franklin, Those Who Would Remove to America, February, 1784)

Whether you like to take your time stalking your prey for that perfect focused assassination, or you enjoy to free-run around poking people online with pointy objects , (any other blunt object, sharp edged weapon welcome).

Come join us for a few games of Assassin’s Creed 3 multiplayer, here at Assassin's Unite (action/adventure AC section).

How do you join in?

Post a quick hello in this forum thread and add AC_Event. Done!

Every Thursday at 7pm you’ll receive an invite from AC_Event to join us in some Assassin's Unite Fun!

If you can’t join at 19:00 on the dot, dont worry send us a PS3 message and we’ll invite you to the next game.

Bring your mic if you can, don’t be shy... Its NOT essential, but gloating, sniggering whilst taunting over your victim, can give you that walm fuzzy feeling, plus it always helps you connect better with your team mates.

MissSouthampton will have her HD-PVR running from time to time to try and catch some of the best action, so you might catch yourself in a vid linked to here too...

LABELS:
View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel
/16

OLadyHawkO

58%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
OLadyHawkO
Accepted Solution
this sounds good, yet never played it online as yet still going through scenario's in the single player game.I want to find where I cna post to make friends

Re: Assassins Unite - Let's have an Event Night!

/16

aidan1258

21%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
aidan1258
Accepted Solution
I would love to join. I just recently started online so I'm still getting use to it. Look forward to Thursday.
0 Kudos

Beta Tester
/16

WinnieP

• Beta Tester
99%
14 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
WinnieP
Accepted Solution

aidan1258 wrote:
I would love to join. I just recently started online so I'm still getting use to it. Look forward to Thursday.

We would love you to join us* aidan :catvery-happy:

Just make sure you have AC_Event added to your friends list and join the "AC Unite Text Chat" on Thursday night at 7pm.

Although we may be forced to playing private matches again, so you might not get all the XP you deserve... :smileysad:

*I say us but un fortunately my PS3 doesn't seem to want to work at the moment, so it's fingers crossed as to whether I'll be there myself :catfrustrated:

0 Kudos

/16

Mr_Inconspicous

91%
10 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Mr_Inconspicous
Accepted Solution

Any chance of this not being on a Tuesday night? Pub quiz on Tuesdays so I aint missing that:lol:

0 Kudos

/16
92%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
RiseOfTheVulture
Accepted Solution
Its a shame everyone had to go leaving me and MissSouthampton the last 2 standing but we had some good games with me finishing 1st 3-4 games in a row :D
0 Kudos

'I am Andrew Ryan, and I'm here to ask you a question. Is a man not entitled to the sweat of his brow? 'No!' says the man in Washington, 'It belongs to the poor.' 'No!' says the man in the Vatican, 'It belongs to God.' 'No!' says the man in Moscow, 'It belongs to everyone.' I rejected those answers; instead, I chose something different. I chose the impossible. I chose... Rapture!
/16

Kurt_T_17

90%
04 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Kurt_T_17
Accepted Solution
It was fun, I had to shoot halfway through.
I need to learn a lot more of how to play the multiplayer.
I actually did ok and got 5-6 kills everytime but I don't know what I'm doing most of the time.
I just run and press square when I see someone.

I need to do some more training.
In the being hunted mode, I just kept hiding up on the roofs, which worked for the first time, no1 got me at all.
Then you all clocked on and I kept getting killed.
Anyway, does seems a fun multiplayer, I just need to practice.
0 Kudos

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Beta Tester
/16

MissSouthampton

• Beta Tester
96%
09 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
MissSouthampton
Accepted Solution

Mr_Inconspicous wrote:

Any chance of this not being on a Tuesday night? Pub quiz on Tuesdays so I aint missing that:lol:

lol ooooh what time is that? Hmm... what days are free?!? :Stupid:

0 Kudos

Beta Tester
/16

MissSouthampton

• Beta Tester
96%
09 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
MissSouthampton
Accepted Solution

Soz double post. Here is some screens from our first Manhunt. Well done guys. You did really well. I am scared when we all level up and play a bit more :p

View full size and a few more over at Google Plus http://goo.gl/sp9Lq Stabby. Stabby! 

inurface.jpg

Round-2-results.jpgstabby.jpg

cowboy.jpg

0 Kudos

/16
92%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
RiseOfTheVulture
Accepted Solution

Why did you have to pick a screenshot were you kill me lol still 1st place so cant complain too much :D

Nice screenshots though

0 Kudos

[ Edited ]
'I am Andrew Ryan, and I'm here to ask you a question. Is a man not entitled to the sweat of his brow? 'No!' says the man in Washington, 'It belongs to the poor.' 'No!' says the man in the Vatican, 'It belongs to God.' 'No!' says the man in Moscow, 'It belongs to everyone.' I rejected those answers; instead, I chose something different. I chose the impossible. I chose... Rapture!
Beta Tester
/16

MissSouthampton

• Beta Tester
96%
09 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
MissSouthampton
Accepted Solution

RiseOfTheVulture wrote:

Why did you have to pick a screenshot were you kill me lol still 1st place so cant complain too much :D

Nice screenshots though

Because it was a kick in the face and made me lol. 

0 Kudos

/16
92%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
RiseOfTheVulture
Accepted Solution

You pulled me off the bench by my legs and kicked me in the head and i was thinking to myself 'if you wanted that seat you could have just asked'

/16

Kurt_T_17

90%
04 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Kurt_T_17
Accepted Solution
Haha ahh I knew there would be a screenshot of me vs you Miss Southampton.
I kept running into you time and time again. "You have killed MissSouthampton.....MissSouthampton has killed you."
That was pretty much my whole game!

PS. Notice the classic "Boob stab" kill I use in picture two. That's right, I am claiming that as my signature kill. The 'boob stab'.

Beta Tester
/16

MissSouthampton

• Beta Tester
96%
09 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
MissSouthampton
Accepted Solution
PS. Notice the classic "Boob stab" kill I use in picture two. That's right, I am claiming that as my signature kill. The 'boob stab'.

Ya know when guys wince at some Jacka$$ style monoeuveure on their crown jewels? I now feel your pain lol. 

0 Kudos

/16

kcwolf-uk

96%
04 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
kcwolf-uk
Accepted Solution
you must have searched high and wide to find that pic of me getting a kill haha looks like i came top in one round aswell wahoooooo lol
0 Kudos

twitter @kcwolfuk
/16

Kurt_T_17

90%
04 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Kurt_T_17
Accepted Solution

MissSouthampton wrote:

Ya know when guys wince at some Jacka$$ style monoeuveure on their crown jewels? I now feel your pain lol. 

Haha, nothing compares to a kick to the crown jewels!

Is this a weekly thing?

I'd be up for this again.

I will try and put some hours in on the multiplayer to make myself better all round.

0 Kudos

/16

Mr_Inconspicous

91%
10 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Mr_Inconspicous
Accepted Solution

Usually any day exept Tuesday and Friday :lol:

Spell Check

Kurt_T_17 wrote:

MissSouthampton wrote:

Haha, nothing compares to a kick to the crown jewels!

Is this a weekly thing?

I'd be up for this again.

I will try and put some hours in on the multiplayer to make myself better all round.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vBQf23EAyOI

Its like a sixth sense, you see it happen ARgggh thats gotta hurt :o! Whilst turning your groin in the opposite direction.

Edit: I might try doing http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tUTYRKYrXDU&feature=related if I get a chance to be in one of these events :lol:

Just go besurk running around the map stabbing everyone whilst angry!

[ Edited ]
Beta Tester
/16

MissSouthampton

• Beta Tester
96%
09 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
MissSouthampton
Accepted Solution

Ah well I am fine with any day. Wednesday then? 8pm. (What day does nothing happen on? I guess it doesn't matter) I don't think you lads can handle 2 hours lol. Might be a bit long. 

I think we were friends at one point. Are we still? Although Vulture is hosting it now. (I said - my NAT always goes to moderate - he doesn't know it yet) ha ha ha! 

BTW your going berserk would be epic to record but we gotta be on the same team and the lads were sticking together last night *evil eyes*

:) 

0 Kudos

/16
92%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
RiseOfTheVulture
Accepted Solution

Im hosting am i? thats news to me lol but i aint got a problem with it :)

football is always on telly on tuesday/wednesday depending what match it is, its not on every week so i may not be able to make it for like one wednesday in each month :) bayer leverkusen v chelsea tonight, i dont support chelsea i just love my football

0 Kudos

/16

bible-man

97%
05 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
bible-man
Accepted Solution
Whenever the next one is I will try and make it. Sorry about last night was stuck in work until late
0 Kudos

Beta Tester
/16

MissSouthampton

• Beta Tester
96%
09 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
MissSouthampton
Accepted Solution

OK lol. Thursday! 8pm! Sorted? :p Do you watch Eastenders too? :p

Everyone add TheWorldsOnFire for next Thursday

Altho do people work late on Thursdays? I guess this time of the year it makes no difference loool. All our shops are open until 10pm :0

0 Kudos

[ Edited ]
/16
92%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
RiseOfTheVulture
Accepted Solution

Theres always Europa League football on thursday the same week the Champions League football is on, any day is fine for me but ill just miss out one session every month for the football lol

0 Kudos

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel