Games

Assassin's Creed

Assassin's Creed

24 Jan 2012
By: markthesaint Member 44 Posts
Level 1
Accepted Solution

Can't get to missions on brotherhood. Need help.

8 Replies 800 Views Created 24-01-2012
Hi,
I can't get to mission two in sequence 3. It's behind a white wall and I can't get to anymore Borgia towers. I have 100% synch on all missions completed so far but have not yet bought all landmarks and shops. Please help me because it's so frustrating!
Cheers
Mark
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 9 (800 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 9

Re: Can't get to missions on brotherhood. Need help.

Sorry my memory doesn't recall exactly which one this is but the white parts of the map in the beginning are bits that you haven't unlocked yet. Are you sure that when you look on the map that you have done all the icons even if it is a tomb etc. I know in the beginning the first tombs count towards the unlocking of the story. 

Is there where you are? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tn3vPBJTRWY

Assassin's Unite - Event NightAssassin's Creed IV Black FlagPS4Killzone ShadowfallFFXIV A Realm Reborn
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 9 (789 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

I think that is the mission I can't get too. I have done all the missions on my map except obviously the ones it won't allow me to get to. Do you have to do the thief challenges as well as missions?
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 9 (787 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

I mean the challenges on the chalk board not the thief missions. I think there is also a chalk board of challenges in the rosa in fiore place as well.
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 9 (786 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 9

[ Edited ]

Are you currently doing a memory then or does it state 100% complete? What memory did you just complete if this is the case?

Assassin's Unite - Event NightAssassin's Creed IV Black FlagPS4Killzone ShadowfallFFXIV A Realm Reborn
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 9 (779 Views)
Level 1

All missions are 100% synched and the last memory was and the last mission I did was called lost pup I think. I has to save a thirds brother from being executed.
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 9 (773 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Sorted it now. Thanks for your help though miss southampton.
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 9 (769 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 9

Ah that's good sorry to be so vague. I know some of the routes were hard to find and did glitch but glad this is not the case. Phew :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 9 (755 Views)
0 Kudos

Do Eagle Vision then you can do it, 

IF YOU NEED HELP CONTACT: WestMidzFam On ps3 friends,

ItzGoodToHelpPeepz

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 9 (738 Views)
0 Kudos