26 May 2012
Playstation Staff

Complaints

[ Edited ]
3 Replies 142 Views edited 26-05-2012

I am curious as to wether Ubisoft has a place to report game cheating or wether playstation would deal witth this complaint. Recently while playing Artifact assault i have been coming across alot of network tweekers meaning people that deliberately slow down their connection to gain an advantage in multiplayer by making their speed so slow that by the time the artifact is taken by said character he has already made it to base i am sure many of you have experienced this aswell. This renders traps and even locks useless because they are constanly jumping around the map.

It is always the one person not everyone in the game so it is not a widespread issue that would indicate a problem with my network and i just had a smart alec brag about the advantages of not paying his bill which is what has spurred me to ask. It is becoming more and more frequent and is getting annoying as hell there to few players left to have this continue

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4 (142 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

Re: Complaints

That sounds like there hacking. What I would do is,

Get there PSN name, send a report to Sony saying what they did etc.

Or Ubisoft. or both

http://i786.photobucket.com/albums/yy150/chaos_martin/BehemothKingSmallSig_zpsa0bf96f3.png
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4 (138 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 9

Playstation Staff

They need to make some changes to the multiplayer in general. As there are a lot of exploits used not necessarily charting but by using a combination of perks etc you are basically trapped. You sure they are not just using teleport? This is used a lot is artefact assault to enable the capturer to get back to base easily.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4 (115 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

what up bro, havnt got a clue what to do. i want to make a complaint directly to playstation,its about the level of hacking that goes on in the ps3 games. when im playing online, say for instance a call of duty game 

7 times out of 10 u get a hacker who ruins the game. is their anything playstation will or can do if u make a complaint about another player who is hacking. 

What way do u go about making this complaint can u email them,if so how do u go about it . Or do u have to ring them which will cost an absoulute fortune.Im just really ***** about it. Wud appreciate it if u cud give me some advice

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4 (100 Views)
0 Kudos