Games

Assassin's Creed

Assassin's Creed

08 Jan 2014
By: foxhoundmac Member 848 Posts
Level 4

Kenways Fleet...

33 Replies 598 Views Created 08-01-2014

Hey all, I'm looking for some players to help with the kenway fleet thing. I helped a friend the other night and got loads of fire barrels which are great for clearing the sea battles to make the route safe.

I play most week nights after 9pm so will be releasing my fleet around then, help me to get your barrels and I will do the same, please add foxhoundmac to your psn. :Samurai:

photo fox1_zps6367f36d.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 34 (598 Views)
0 Kudos

Re: Kenways Fleet...

Mine wont load.  I assume that's to do with friends list thing?

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 34 (595 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

I had a friends list cull a while back so im unaware of any issues regarding this? is it your game wont load or the fleet thing?

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 34 (591 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Hey fhm nice to see you down here :Thumbs:

I would of happily helped ya, but sadly the same problem as LR: http://community.eu.playstation.com/t5/Assassin-s-Creed/Cant-login-into-uplay-on-the-main-menu-or-co...

Sadly again Ubisoft seem to look like they have no interest in fixing it at the moment :-(

Ubi really need to start taking notice of people being disappointed with their half build games.
I don't fancy paying the full price of an Ubi game at the mo again. Ill start waiting for pre-owned or a cut-price definitive versions of things like Watchdogs etc
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 34 (580 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 9

I can't help either I am afraid. I deleted 80 friends to get this to work and stopped friend requests but then I added them all back so... :/

Really annoys me actually as one dev is saying it is a multiplayer issue the other is saying it is a single player issue. Which is it? D:
Assassin's Unite - Event NightAssassin's Creed IV Black FlagPS4Killzone ShadowfallFFXIV A Realm Reborn
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 34 (561 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

I noticed that friends who have permission to see your real name can't see it in Assassin's Creed sometimes.
It'll say "You were helped by " or "You were sped up by "
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 34 (549 Views)
0 Kudos

foxhoundmac wrote:

Hey all, I'm looking for some players to help with the kenway fleet thing. I helped a friend the other night and got loads of fire barrels which are great for clearing the sea battles to make the route safe.

I play most week nights after 9pm so will be releasing my fleet around then, help me to get your barrels and I will do the same, please add foxhoundmac to your psn. :Samurai:

As I've never actually seen it in action due to the friends bug, what does that mode look like? :smileyvery-happy:

Often when I board ships and don't need to lower wanted level or repair, I send to fleet.  Yet as I can never access the fleet I just have to imagine them sailing across the waves in harmony or docked at some dodgy place with crew all drunk and merry whilst my ships lay to waste.

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 34 (544 Views)
Level 5

I was doing the same LR :-D
I like to think I "sent to fleet" that many times, my frigates & man'o'wars blockade the entire ocean
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 34 (536 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

@LordRoss@WinnieP 

sorry to inform you that I stole all the ships you sent to the fleet, then i stripped em and sold em for parts. thanks guys as the diamonds i get for them means i can buy more docks :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 34 (528 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

[ Edited ]

Sometimes it's worth it to just go out and board a ship or twelve... send them to the fleet, just to salvage them later. You get tons of diamonds for docks and repairs.

Also, someone mentioned fire barrels? I found I was getting those mainly by making merchant routes safe and helping friends ships.

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 34 (522 Views)
0 Kudos