08 Jan 2014
Playstation Staff

Kenways Fleet...

33 Replies 752 Views Created 08-01-2014

Hey all, I'm looking for some players to help with the kenway fleet thing. I helped a friend the other night and got loads of fire barrels which are great for clearing the sea battles to make the route safe.

I play most week nights after 9pm so will be releasing my fleet around then, help me to get your barrels and I will do the same, please add foxhoundmac to your psn. :Samurai:

photo muddyfox_zps1a773b5a.jpg
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 34 (752 Views)
0 Kudos
Playstation Staff

Re: Kenways Fleet...

Mine wont load.  I assume that's to do with friends list thing?

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 34 (749 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Playstation Staff

I had a friends list cull a while back so im unaware of any issues regarding this? is it your game wont load or the fleet thing?

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 34 (745 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

Hey fhm nice to see you down here :Thumbs:

I would of happily helped ya, but sadly the same problem as LR: http://community.eu.playstation.com/t5/Assassin-s-Creed/Cant-login-into-uplay-on-the-main-menu-or-co...

Sadly again Ubisoft seem to look like they have no interest in fixing it at the moment :-(

Ubi really need to start taking notice of people being disappointed with their half build games.
I don't fancy paying the full price of an Ubi game at the mo again. Ill start waiting for pre-owned or a cut-price definitive versions of things like Watchdogs etc
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 34 (734 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 9

Playstation Staff

I can't help either I am afraid. I deleted 80 friends to get this to work and stopped friend requests but then I added them all back so... :/

Really annoys me actually as one dev is saying it is a multiplayer issue the other is saying it is a single player issue. Which is it? D:
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 34 (715 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

I noticed that friends who have permission to see your real name can't see it in Assassin's Creed sometimes.
It'll say "You were helped by " or "You were sped up by "
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 34 (703 Views)
0 Kudos
Playstation Staff

foxhoundmac wrote:

Hey all, I'm looking for some players to help with the kenway fleet thing. I helped a friend the other night and got loads of fire barrels which are great for clearing the sea battles to make the route safe.

I play most week nights after 9pm so will be releasing my fleet around then, help me to get your barrels and I will do the same, please add foxhoundmac to your psn. :Samurai:

As I've never actually seen it in action due to the friends bug, what does that mode look like? :smileyvery-happy:

Often when I board ships and don't need to lower wanted level or repair, I send to fleet.  Yet as I can never access the fleet I just have to imagine them sailing across the waves in harmony or docked at some dodgy place with crew all drunk and merry whilst my ships lay to waste.

Message 7 of 34 (698 Views)
Level 5

Playstation Staff

I was doing the same LR :-D
I like to think I "sent to fleet" that many times, my frigates & man'o'wars blockade the entire ocean
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 34 (690 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Playstation Staff

@LordRoss@WinnieP 

sorry to inform you that I stole all the ships you sent to the fleet, then i stripped em and sold em for parts. thanks guys as the diamonds i get for them means i can buy more docks :smileyhappy:

0 Kudos
Message 9 of 34 (682 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

[ Edited ]

Sometimes it's worth it to just go out and board a ship or twelve... send them to the fleet, just to salvage them later. You get tons of diamonds for docks and repairs.

Also, someone mentioned fire barrels? I found I was getting those mainly by making merchant routes safe and helping friends ships.

0 Kudos
Message 10 of 34 (676 Views)
0 Kudos