Games

Assassin's Creed

Assassin's Creed

17 Jun 2012
By: GroundBreaker91 Member 526 Posts
Level 3

Possible Revelations Community Night?

7 Replies 207 Views Created 17-06-2012

Im struggling to find multiplayer matches now, ive been away from the game for a good few months due to personal reasons but im surprised that it looks like theres only a small following now

Maybe we can arrange some sort of community night for Revelations mp because its still as fun as ever, im sure there must be people on these forums who still play it

Currently Playing: FIFA 13 / DARK SOULS / BURNOUT PARADISE
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 8 (207 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 9

Re: Possible Revelations Community Night?

I would support you in this :smileyvery-happy: If not for Revelations definetely for AC3 :smileyvery-happy: I hear there will be co-op too possibly? 

Assassin's Unite - Event NightAssassin's Creed IV Black FlagPS4Killzone ShadowfallFFXIV A Realm Reborn
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 8 (179 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

MissSouthampton wrote:

I would support you in this :smileyvery-happy: If not for Revelations definetely for AC3 :smileyvery-happy: I hear there will be co-op too possibly? 

It doesnt look like AC multiplayer is very popular, maybe we can attempt to do one for AC3

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 8 (173 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 11

I'll be picking up AC3 so happy to join in a fun night for it :smileyhappy:

I gave Revelations a miss as it didn't seem that different from the previous one so can't join you on that :smileysad:
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 8 (168 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Depending on when it is, I'd give it a bash... Haven't played MP on this yet!

Have all AC's to date :smileyhappy:

Cheers

Nick

photo H1Z1Sig_zps9321a55f.png
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 8 (166 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

[ Edited ]

mattsimmo wrote:
I'll be picking up AC3 so happy to join in a fun night for it :smileyhappy:

I gave Revelations a miss as it didn't seem that different from the previous one so can't join you on that :smileysad:

In all honesty if you've got Brotherhood or even AC2 i wouldnt bother with Revelations, if just feels like Brotherhood with a few new features (its cool being able to play as Altier and Ezio in the same game) but Revelations is pretty cheap now so its worth getting just to add to your AC collection plus it comes with AC1 free on the disk which is a pretty cool bonus

Brotherhood and Revelations felt like DLC/spin off's to AC2 

Ubisoft have put alot of effort into making a multiplayer thats different to all the others and they definitely need praise for that but i cant see it catching on because of COD and Battlefield which is a real shame

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 8 (157 Views)
Level 9

Well we will have to change that opinion :smileyvery-happy: I don't have a high Mb internet so this is why I have not done an event myself but I will be your right hand girlio. This will change when I move house in a year or so. Watch out lol. 

I think the AC multiplayer is actually pretty hard for new users. It's got quite a bit of a learning curve. I think, hence why new users to the series just don't put in the time to learn the multiplayer whereas CoD / Battlefield are kind of pick up and play games. 

Assassin's Unite - Event NightAssassin's Creed IV Black FlagPS4Killzone ShadowfallFFXIV A Realm Reborn
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 8 (153 Views)
Level 3

Im generally more of a single player person but when i find a multiplayer i enjoy ill stick with it like assassin's creed and battlefield 3

I wont be back to my PS3 until the end of the month but when i get back to england ive got a few new games sitting on my shelf all sealed up waiting to be played (ratchet & clank trilogy, arkham city, bulletstorm and lego harry potter) 

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 8 (146 Views)
0 Kudos