22 Nov 2011
By CEK111
Playstation Staff

Some help with Brotherhood's Online trophies?

7 Replies 342 Views Created 22-11-2011

Hey peeps!
I'm currently trying to platinum Assassins Creed Brotherhood, all the single-player trophies are done, but i've two or three online trophies left,

I was wondering if anyone had some golden nuggets of advice in rising through the ranks quickly, or if anyone knew some pretty easier ways to get online trophies.

I'll edit this post with the few i need, but if anyone's got any advice please post! - My PSN is CEK111 for those who wouldnt mind playing a few matches to help out!

Cheers :smileyhappy:

There must be a beginning of any great matter, but the continuing unto the end until it be thoroughly finished yields the true glory.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 8 (342 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 9

Playstation Staff

Re: Some help with Brotherhood's Online trophies?

For ranking up quickly try to get kills with high points. When I had done everything and only needed rank 50 for plat I basically just played wanted trying for incognito, focus, hidden and slow poison kills.

I also had my loss streak set to double points. 5 losses in a row and you get double points on your next kill. A loss counts as either being killed or someone else kills your target which happens a lot so you can easily get 5 losses in a row even when playing well. Then hopefully you get an incognito, focus, hidden and slow poison your points go through the roof :smileyvery-happy:

Basically just get as many points per kill as possible.

If you need AEoTM your best bet is

http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/assassins-creed-brotherhood/

Free userbars
Free userbars
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 8 (337 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 9

Playstation Staff

I spent months levelling up lol. I loved it though :smileyhappy: 

Probably will be doing the same on Rev lol as you also prestige at level 50! :0

I personally think the only trophy you will struggle with is AEOTM - getting the 15 bonuses in one match takes some serious skill and luck. More the latter. 

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 8 (332 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 9

Playstation Staff

MissSouthampton wrote:

struggle with is AEOTM - getting the 15 bonuses in one match takes some serious skill and luck. More the latter. 

Or a few "helpful" individuals :smileywink:

Free userbars
Free userbars
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 8 (326 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

I never thought I would get AEOTM but I managed to get it on one of my last kills. Try and keep track of what you are doing and even change your abilities mid match to help. The only one I really had a problem with was triple escape.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 8 (321 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 9

Playstation Staff

bible-man wrote:
I never thought I would get AEOTM but I managed to get it on one of my last kills. Try and keep track of what you are doing and even change your abilities mid match to help. The only one I really had a problem with was triple escape.

I never thought I'd get it either came close quite a lot, I just couldn't seem to get 1 more bonus :smileysad: 

Had a little help from MissSouthampton for an easy way to get it though missed it on try :Lol: Used the same method later on and got and helped an anonymous Lombax in the process :smileywink: Later on I agree to help some people get the team bonuses. It was like pulling teeth trying to get one of them to do it. Was virtually shouting in the text chat at them to do their stuff. I got impatient and started killing them and unlocked another extreme variety :Lol: turned out the person we were trying to help was in the wrong text chat :Stupid: Then in a random Manhunt game I got another extreme variety :smileysurprised:

Free userbars
Free userbars
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 8 (315 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Woah! - I got a greater response that i thought i would, cheers everyone.

Okay, all i gotta do now is :

• Download complete (Reach Level 50)
  • Role Model
  •  Abstergo Employee of the month

I'll take all your advice into account, and if anyone wouldnt mind helping me out with the last two i'd be really appreciative!

Thanks for the help. 

There must be a beginning of any great matter, but the continuing unto the end until it be thoroughly finished yields the true glory.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 8 (300 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

im now working through brotherhood aswell

so if you want to add me psn itsginge

or anyone else who is trying to complete all online trophies

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 8 (252 Views)
0 Kudos