22%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post

Black Screen on Load

0 Replies 279 Views Created 22-07-2010

I'm some-what of a perfectionist, I play games to get the best possible out come in my eyes and retry that area if I don't before I move on.  Heavy Rain is no expection and I have many times stopped the game, returned to menu and restarted the chapter/scene from the main menu.

I got as far as Manfreds, and I forgot to do one thing before I leave and got an outcome I felt 'undesirable' - However, upon reloading the chapter, I got  a black screen, I waited 10 minutes and came back and reset my PS3 Slim. 

I have attempted to reload from many chapters before, load without saving with saving, continue, the works. No luck.  This game is a rental and I only have it for a limited time.  It has taken me the best part of a day to get this far, how many hours would you say it takes a completionist to play the game through?

Is there a fix for broken save-games? *I've removed and reinstalled game files etc, but if there is no fix for broken save games that give me a Black loading screen, how long would you say it would take to replay to this point?

Regards/ Richie

0 Kudos
LABELS:
View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel