Games: Action & Adventure

BEYOND: Two Souls

BEYOND: Two Souls

14 Apr 2010
By: OrAnGe_eYe

1 Posts

HEAVY RAIN SEQUEL OR SIMILAR GAME

4 Replies 3863 Views Created 14-04-2010

is it in your heart to design and make another game exactly like heavy rain and indigo prophecy because they have got to be the most awesome games ever created for its genre.  the sense and emotionality where the game is set, scenery, and the characters backgrounds really put the game in motion, and saving shaun mars and very one other important thing the mood of the whole game the dark days in the game and comfortability, situations really put the game at the top and intact with the one who's controlling the game, which was also amazing. please please please. create another one like this. The most engaging story every made, that's a critic. thank you    

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 5 (3,863 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Re: HEAVY RAIN SEQUEL OR SIMILAR GAME

Agree agree agree agree agree agree agree agree agree agree, this game is amazing.

Bring out the chronicles already, I want to see how Jayden gets addicted to drugs (This is a confirmed chronicle plot btw)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
www.thezeitgeistmovement.com
www.thevenusproject.com
:Angel:
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 5 (3,835 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Sequels?, but there are so many name possibilites like "snow in places" or "overcast"

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 5 (3,732 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

I do hope they make a sequel to Heavy Rain with the characters that survived with more interaction with ARI (I loved that concept and if they expanded this functionality the game would become more playable and enjoyable).

OTHER GAMES:

I love to see another game company jump on the band wagon and make a Heavy Rain type game set in Victorian London, possibly during Sherlock Holmes or something else (e.g. Jack the Ripper).

This game genre could be adapted for non murder mysteries too, what about:

A thriller set around company takeovers and merges, lawyers, mafia and wrongdoings (e.g. The Firm starring Tom Cruise comes to mind).

A spaghetti western story playing the sheriff, outlaws, indians, landowners of the wild west, etc.

Something more sereal, like finding whose is the real devil causing mahem in the world (e.g. The Devils Advocate).

Something more sci-fi, e.g. who to trust playing main characters like in game based roughly on Invasion of the Body Snatches.

The possibilities are endless.

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 5 (3,658 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

In my opinion they should do a similar game with a complete different story.

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 5 (3,617 Views)
0 Kudos