on 01-03-2010 05:33 PM
02-03-2010 03:15 PM - edited 02-03-2010 03:16 PM
When I get to the police station with Norman Jayden, after the scene where u lose Shaun, first the sound cuts off completly, but the scene continues without sound, when I move the main caracter's leg the game freezes completly, if I don't do anything it will freeze only 1 minute later. Everytime I restart it does the same thing. So I installed the 230Mb or so patch and it didnt change anything, I'm still having the same issues. This means i can't play the game at all, I am not able to go on with the story, im stuck 2 hours into the game. That's a very well spent 60$, very very annoyed and ***** about this. I have also tryed deleting my save and restarting from the beginning, game freezes at the exact same scene... My PS3 is the Metal gear solid bundle with 80Gb, unmodified Fix this Please? And quicly.
I have a 60gb PS3 and my game stopped working at that spot too. Nothing I do seems to get it to work. Ive deleted the patch and install. Ive reinstalled, freed up HDD space. All I ever get is a black screen
02-03-2010 09:15 PM - edited 02-03-2010 09:17 PM
I have a launch PS3 and can't even get the game to install fully. It downloaded the update ok and installed that but just stops on the installation in progress screen. Frustrating as hell!
When is this gonna be fixed?
Left it on install screen for 30-40 mins and it finally installed.
Now sound dropping out 2 mins into Prologue and freezes when opening bathroom door.
I have also tried playing it when signed out of PSN and have disconnected all peripherals (PS eye camera and USB external HDD)
This game is unplayable!
on 03-03-2010 12:26 AM
on 03-03-2010 12:42 AM
exact same for me also and i deleted all files rebooted and now i cant reinstall - 3hrs of trying and no more game for me - i will be returning it tomorow and getting my refund
on 03-03-2010 06:32 AM
I am having major issues with this game. Its freezing my whole PS3 right when i try and load the "on the loose" scene. The guy at Sony NZ said it might be the choices i made in the game that caused the ps33 to freeze. Lol fail.
FIX THIS ISSUE PLEASE!
04-03-2010 10:49 PM - edited 04-03-2010 10:59 PM
For what appears to be a fairly major problem why isn't this a sticky thread? And has there even been a developer response yet? This seems like a fairly widespread issue, yet we're getting no support?
I've already had to delete my save data once to allow me to play the game, but this is the 2nd time I've tried to play through the game. And having gotten about 6hrs in this time I now can't resume without the game hanging on me. So twice I had tried too play through the game and twice the game has broken.
I've no idea how this game made it out of QA with such significant bugs present. Quite frankly pathetic.
on 04-03-2010 11:07 PM
also i want describe my heavy rain experience:
1. First i installed Heavy Rain:
2. Second i have downloaded the Patch
3. Then i played Heavy Rain. I had some sound drops in the level where the father lost his son in the shopping center
4. Then i played the story further.
5. In one level where i musst crawl some pipes and follow the butterflys i have not finished to the last butterfly so i have reloaded this story and have past this part succesfully.
6. then i have played the story further
7. then the most annoing part was i am in the house from the killer after he has found me i go out where the area is burning an then...... i want move but i cant move with (R2) ... after that i have rebootet and now i can not load something.
8. everytime i start some level and want to overwrite the harddisk flashe up and after 15 seconds it will do nothing and it will freeze. But sometimes the person in loading screens will moving her heads but after the loading sequence it comes up a black screen.
9. i have done some deinstallation patch and game, uplugg devices (playtv) but nothing helps....
10. i hope i don't musst replay the story....
here my ps3 model:
Internet Connection: Lan Cable
Peripherie: Play TV
For more Information please ask or write me over psn my name "Kalle"
Hope you will bring up a fix soon
Hello Anonymous! Welcome to the Beyond: Two Souls Boards!
For the latest news and updates on what is happening in the PlayStation community, head over to our Announcements & Events forum.
Website ©2013 Sony Computer Entertainment Europe
All content, game titles, trade names and/or trade dress, trademarks, artwork and associated imagery are trademarks and/or copyright material of their respective owners. All rights reserved. [more info]