05 Mar 2010
Playstation Staff

Heavy Rain help needed for Perfect Crime Trophy

14 Replies 7,539 Views Created 05-03-2010

I have just got Ethan arrested in the Fugitive level, do i need to rescue him with the cop or leave him to rot lol

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 15 (7,539 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Re: Heavy Rain help needed for Perfect Crime Trophy

You have no choice but to rescue him in that level, you need to get him arrested at the motel.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 15 (7,549 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

I got Perfect Crime yesterday without getting Ethan arrested once:Thumbs:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 15 (7,517 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

[ Edited ]

Yeah Kirin, but if you don't let Ethan get arrested the first time around you won't be able to easily backtrack from the perfect crime ending and obtain all the other endings. Unless you already did that or don't mean to doit that way, in which case never mind and apologies all around for wasting your time reading this.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 15 (7,372 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 9

Playstation Staff

Eh how do you avoid his arrest? I tried my hardest but just though it was imminent and part of the game :Confused:

No one died it my game but I didn't get the trophy for saving everyone is this why? Are they classing saving as being banged up lol?
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 15 (7,220 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

ytevo79 wrote:
Eh how do you avoid his arrest? I tried my hardest but just though it was imminent and part of the game :Confused:

No one died it my game but I didn't get the trophy for saving everyone is this why? Are they classing saving as being banged up lol?
Did you get all the players in the last level, so did you have eithan, maddison, shelby and jayden all there when you saved your son?
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 15 (7,181 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 9

Playstation Staff

No Ethan was in jail as I didn't think you could escape the cops but I have done it now :smileyhappy: Jayden saved the kid at the end of my original play, no sign of Madison even tho she was still alive :Confused:

But I have the 4 heroes trophy now and I'm working on the perfect crime one now :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 15 (7,175 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

[ Edited ]

zim200 wrote:

Yeah Kirin, but if you don't let Ethan get arrested the first time around you won't be able to easily backtrack from the perfect crime ending and obtain all the other endings. Unless you already did that or don't mean to doit that way, in which case never mind and apologies all around for wasting your time reading this.

You're right. I got all endings first (I avoided all spoilers and didn't know about perfect crime until I finished my first play through), then played the game through from Hasan's shop to get perfect crime. 

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 15 (7,130 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 9

Playstation Staff

Eh? You can get all the endings at once from one play through?
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 9 of 15 (7,092 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

how

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 10 of 15 (5,463 Views)
0 Kudos