Games: Action & Adventure

BEYOND: Two Souls

BEYOND: Two Souls

Level 3

Re: To those with technical issues, post here and let's try to get it fixed.

iv got the game at the moment but im not playing it till they've fixed it, i dont want to be missing sound and haveing probs over and over again lol

Support My Bro's Shop and wear an awesome shirt -
http://gra4ick.spreadshirt.co.uk/
Please use plain text.
Message 191 of 662 (427 Views)
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

EU 80gb fat PS3

bought 01/01/09

playing on 40' sony tv, with 5.1 sound on a sony amp (problems persist regardless of sound output however)

Initially played with patch installed, and then mall cutscene starting freezing with sound going out of sync.

Uninstalled patch by deleting game data. Worked fine until the first crime scene with jaden where my sound is now dropping very regularly and some freezing and stalling in cutscenes. I came back to it the next day with identical problems, so i tried installing the patch again and if anything the problem has gotten worse.

I refuse to play on until these issues have been fixed as I could easily miss out on important dialogue, plus i really shouldn't have to play it like this. I dished out €50 for the collectors edition on day 1 so i could start playing immediately and now i'm being prevented from doing so. Needless to say i am not happy at all, and if the problem isn't fixed soon, i'll be returning this to the store

Please use plain text.
Message 192 of 662 (406 Views)
0 Kudos

Dear Quantic Dream,

Got to chapter 5 "trapped" and the load file is now corrupt, and won't load any chapter from the game.  After having to force a power off my ps3 has just sent flashes to my tv a few times when trying to turn it on.  It seems to be working properly now, but I haven't tested it enough.

Besides this glitch i've had the game freeze at the end of jayden's first crime investigation scene, A glitch which gave me no options when i sat down in ethan's drafting table, so i couldn't get up or draw, and had to restart. Another glitch that teleported ethan to the drafting table everytime i pressed "down" for the entirety of the scene, and got him half stuck in the geometry of the table.

IT IS NOT OK TO CHARGE YOUR CUSTOMERS FOR BETA TESTING!

Just because Bethesda does this, doesn't mean its okay for you to do it.

I appreciate QD's attempt to appeal to the rising age in the average video game player - but you have to realize that this demographic also has a lot of responsibilities.  We don't have time to play through the game multiple times because you decided to skimp on QA. 

I will not be purchasing any more of quantic dream's products because of these issues, and if you really must play their games i enourage you buy used, so as not to support this practice.

Also what is the reason for not being able to copy your save game files? I have two playstations and i want to be able to bring my save games with me - and there is no reason i shouldn't be able to with this game.

Sincerely,

Lost Fan

Please use plain text.
Message 193 of 662 (374 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

Thanks to Quantic Dream for not letting me finising the game now because I get the black screen and I try everything. Even when I select a chapter I still get that black screen. I'm so mad about this. They better bring a fixed out as soon as possible so some of us can play and finished the game. So for me I'm stuck with a game which Is half completed and I can't carry on until this problem Is resolved.

Please use plain text.
Message 194 of 662 (360 Views)
0 Kudos

(SPOILERS AHEAD)

When I get to the police station after losing shaun, first the sound cuts off completly, but I'm still able to play for like 1 min, when I move the main caracter's leg that's when my game freezes completly, if I don't do anything it will freeze but 1 minute later. Everytime I restart it does the same thing. So I installed the 230Mb or so patch and it didnt change anything, I'm still having the same issues.

(END SPOILERS)

My PS3 is the Metal gear solid bundle with 80Gb, unmodified.

Please use plain text.
Message 195 of 662 (336 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Uninstalled the game and removed all savegame data. Started over without patch and everything works fine (at least for now...). 

// Espen

Please use plain text.
Message 196 of 662 (267 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

you are brave :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
Message 197 of 662 (246 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

well sorry if this is similar to everyone else

i played quite a bit of it,i was reckoning i got maybe 3 quarters way through..and when i came to reload my continue it would not load,nor the chapter before it...it was just a black screen..deleted the patch,tried again,black screen....redownloaded the patch tried again,black screen....and i really don't like having to reboot my PS3 each time,i feel as though its damaging the PS3

i wasn't really enjoying it that much anyway(story and graphics was great,i was just not liking the gameplay),but its still disappointing when this happens,i loved Fahrenheit,but this has put me off buying the next Quantum Dreams game on day one...i wish Developers would test their games before release and not have to rely on themselves bringing a patch out

FF14:ARR-Mancunian Metal

Please use plain text.
Message 198 of 662 (244 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 2

I can't load my saved game, how could they release such a faulty game to the public? I'm furious.

Please use plain text.
Message 199 of 662 (233 Views)
0 Kudos

Firmware: 3.15

Game version: 1.01

Issue description: The game would freeze at the "fish tank" when Jayden had collected all clues with ARI and went to speak with the body guard outside. The user had to switch the console off and turn it on again. After attempting to load the last save game, the user would experience a black screen, forcing the user to turn the console off again.

The following trohpy's has been unlocked: Good Father, White Knight, FBI Inspector, VIP, Self control, good driver, cat & mouse, tough guy, electrified, good cop, gold finger, fugitive, ludwig von, detox, I'm not a killer!, smart girl, queen of ropes, the chef.

Other seen issues: Occasional sound/audio drops, lasting between 0-5 seconds. The user fell out of the game world when seeing Mad Jack for the first time. The user would pass Mad Jack and into the junkyard and suddenly fall through the ground and out of the game world. This issue occured after an audio glitch.

Please use plain text.
Message 200 of 662 (230 Views)
0 Kudos