Playstation Staff

Rif.: To those with technical issues, post here and let's try to get it fixed.

hello,

heavy rain is a fantastic masterpiece and i love it.

I'm playing it using the move (original disc patched to move edition).

i was at the point with madison at th club, when she goes with Paco into his private room.When madison is in the corridor and check the gun the game saves.

After that I entered the room and then I had to quit the game.

When i wanted to play again a few hours later the game doesn't find my saved game but it is there i can see it into the xmb section of saved games.

Why that?

I've tried everything but nothing seems to work and I don't want to start again!

Please help!

Thank you!

Giuseppe

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 651 of 662 (1,725 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

Re: To those with technical issues, post here and let's try to get it fixed.

I had played the Heavy Rain earlier, than I gave it back to my friend. Now I bought the Move Edition, and I can't load my earlier save games...Any idea, fellas?

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 652 of 662 (1,648 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

So I popped in heavy rain last night and I can't even install it. I tried with and without the patch and it freezes during the install. Anyone know what could be causing it?

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 653 of 662 (1,587 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 2

Playstation Staff

I picked up Heavy Rain (Move Edition) the other day and after doing a few tasks in the beginning of the game, getting dressed and going downstairs, the audio vanished completely and a few seconds later the game froze and locked up my PS3 - A one year old PS3 Slim 250GB unit. I was playing with the regular Dualshock 3 controller. I use optical audio out and HDMI for video only.

I played the demo back before the game was released and it also had audio and system lock-up issues.

It's quite appaling to see that these issues persist after all this time. I thought that this re-release disc would work.

Please fix this issue! Many people are plagued by audio/freezing issues, even if some people don't have the issues at all. How hard can it be to track this crippling bug on a fixed hardware platform? This is unacceptable.

I have not experienced any issues with any other game on this PS3 system.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 654 of 662 (1,456 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

i cancelled my download on my PC which i bought on media go, please how do i get it back?
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 655 of 662 (1,288 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

Early Ps3 80GB (the compatible with PS2 games model).
I downloaded the 1GB+ update (v2.00 I believe) and was able to play fine up to chapter 3. I closed the game for the night and the next day was unable to load chapter 3, section 2. I tried to back up a few sections and was able to finally load but the game froze eventually and now I can't seem to load anything successfully. I deleted the game data and am in the process of downloading and installing again. I walked away for a while and game back to a black screen so I'm not sure what happened but the unit was frozen again. Am I just out of luck? Totally ridiculous. Ay ideas?
Thanks
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 656 of 662 (1,086 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

so i forgot to turn my system off properly then the next day it said curropt data restore system so i clicked x then it said it would restart after it took about 5 mins to restore it restarted but the controls were unresponsive i couldent turn it off and there was a black screen please can someone help me.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 657 of 662 (905 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

Slim ps3 250 gbs (I think)
I can't install update 2.0
When I try to start the game, I get a black screen for 2 mins and 45 secs before I'm asked if I would like to install the update. When I say yes, it says please wait and then restarts my ps3. Any hints?
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 658 of 662 (773 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

Alright so I bought the Heavy Rain: Directors Cut the other day cause a friend of mine said it was a really good game to play. I originally wanted the original version but they were out of it so I had to get the Directors cut. I went to play the game the same night and my system wouldnt read it. I would make this very faint clicking sound and change speeds like 50 times then it will eject the ***** but the disk stayed in the system.

So I tried getting another disc to see if it was that and I tried the new one and it does the same thing.

I have the 250GB slim PS3 and have had no problems with it since Ive had it. I tried to restore my system and that didnt work either.

If you have any suggestions then please tell me.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 659 of 662 (669 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

[ Edited ]

Heavy Rain won't start up. First, last night it wouldn't download the update manually. Luckily while I was asleep, PS Plus autoupdate was able to download the update 2.00 itself. 

Now everytime I try to start up the game, the origami symbol just keeps flashing in the bottom corner. How can a game be so broken that it won't even start? I've never seen anything like this. I've never got a game that is this badly broken, and I own over 50 games for PS3, and more for PC. This sucks

Oh and if it matters, I have a 120gb PS3 Slim, but I know that doesn't matter. It's the game that's the problem. I restored the file system and rebuilt the PS3 database to try and fix this issue, didn't work.

Also, everytime I try to load the game, it creates a 1926kb file in my game data folder. I've tried deleting it before loading, I've tried loading the game while offline with no update, I've tried pretty much everything. What in the hell is wrong with this game.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 660 of 662 (188 Views)
0 Kudos