12 Jul 2012
Playstation Staff

5 AIR VEHICLE KILLS WITH AT LAUNCHERS !!

24 Replies 1,027 Views Created 12-07-2012

MADE THIS FOR YOU GUYS. ENJOY:

AT AIR.JPG

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 25 (1,027 Views)
Level 10

Playstation Staff

Re: 5 AIR VEHICLE KILLS WITH AT LAUNCHERS !!

sounds bit campy

|¬_¬|™
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 25 (1,014 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Playstation Staff

Yes.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 25 (989 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 7

Playstation Staff

I'd say a javelin/soflam combo on somewhere like the RU side on Noshaar conquest, or defending on rush, would be quicker and easier.
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 25 (976 Views)
Level 5

Playstation Staff

thats for the suggestion...

i never stray away from the main objectives of the game its self to achieve these sorts of things...

if it happens while i play.... great but in not going to abandon my teams cause just for an ''Achievement''...

but yeah thanks for the suggestion all the same :Thumbs:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 25 (973 Views)
Level 4

Playstation Staff

I wouldn't say I abandoned my team as such. I kept 11 Helos out of the sky & most of them were double kills. I was squad leader & designating everything except C to keep the enemy aircraft spawning. Team speak was on & another guy was C4ing the runway.
Not my usual style of play admittedly, but our team won & I managed a respectable 2nd.

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 25 (959 Views)
Level 7

Playstation Staff

[ Edited ]

I would also say that's camping. No doubt the sign of a bad pilot/ annoying player is someone who camps the other teams runway. It's a dirty tactic.

But since there is an AA mobile thingy at the airbase & tanks, I'm surprised your not shot out of the sky in seconds.

Noshaar Canals on conquest is a prime example of top grade *****e map design, which can quickly turn into a spawn camp fest...& yes, you can camping if your firing tank shells from the docks at the boat.

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 25 (949 Views)
Level 5

Playstation Staff

This is an interesting alternative method.  I used the laser / javelins myself because I couldn't think of another way,  bravo for the idea.  

It doesn't matter to me that it seems like a dirty trick,  when everyone else plays dirty in my experience,  that adds a bit more realism to the game.  On a real battlefield I bet camping is rife. 

BF3 Stats
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 25 (935 Views)
Level 5

Playstation Staff

very good point!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 25 (933 Views)
Level 7

Playstation Staff

LSD-39 wrote:

This is an interesting alternative method.  I used the laser / javelins myself because I couldn't think of another way,  bravo for the idea.  

It doesn't matter to me that it seems like a dirty trick,  when everyone else plays dirty in my experience,  that adds a bit more realism to the game.  On a real battlefield I bet camping is rife. 

Not sure flying jets into people adds to realism though haha.

I see your point, when someone brings out the dirty knickers, you can be sure everyone else will. But camping runway on any map for me steps over the line of ''dirty play''. At that point I know that person is a jerk. It is a game at the end of the day. No one likes someone cheating at Monopoly do they haha.

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 25 (928 Views)