Reply
Level 9
 
Playstation Staff

Re: Add BF3 friends !


Jacko_the_lad wrote:

l_skynet_l wrote:

Jacko_the_lad wrote:
I'll add ya, Skynet. :smileyhappy:

Can't believe there's someone else who plays Conquest instead of Rush.

Nice one! Good games last night. I thought we'd had it on Atacama when they got both choppers  :smileyvery-happy:


 

Yeah, bloody heli whores. :smileysad:

 

I wasn't playing very well either. My accuracy with my red dot sniper rifle was poor. :smileytongue:


Playing on port valedez hardcore rush with ratty (who was in a different squad :Mad:) last night. Had both just rolled down from the spawn to the first flag when An Apache tried to take me on, spinning around me doing naff all. 1 well timed blast of the T90 took him and his pathetic gunner down :smileyvery-happy: That'll teach him some manners!

Free userbars
Free userbars
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 21 of 41 (154 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 8
 
Playstation Staff

Re: Add BF3 friends !

It's always satisfying taking out helicopters with a tank.

I remember destroying 4 helicopters in one game of Vietnam once. :smileyvery-happy:
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 22 of 41 (151 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 9
 
Playstation Staff

Re: Add BF3 friends !

4! You are now classed in my humble opinion a Master Anti Aviator Tommy Tanker :smileyvery-happy:

Free userbars
Free userbars
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 23 of 41 (148 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 8
 
Playstation Staff

Re: Add BF3 friends !

Do I get a badge? :smileyvery-happy:

The best I've done since is two on Atacama.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 24 of 41 (145 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4
 
Playstation Staff

Re: Add BF3 friends !


Jacko_the_lad wrote:

 

My accuracy with my red dot sniper rifle was poor. :smileytongue:



Your accuracy is generally poor anyway :smileytongue:

Photobucket

"You can't take the sky from me"

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 25 of 41 (134 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1
 
Playstation Staff

Re: Add BF3 friends !

add me :smileyhappy: JoKeRpUnCh
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 26 of 41 (132 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 8
 
Playstation Staff

Re: Add BF3 friends !

My accuracy today has been much better. :smileytongue:

Skynet will confirm that. I got him a few times wiv ma snipa. :Sniper: :smileyvery-happy:

Got his dogtags too. :Ninja:
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 27 of 41 (131 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 9
 
Playstation Staff

Re: Add BF3 friends !


ratchet34321 wrote:

Jacko_the_lad wrote:

 

My accuracy with my red dot sniper rifle was poor. :smileytongue:



Your accuracy is generally poor anyway :smileytongue:


He is 3% more accurate than you are ratty :smileytongue: 

  • Jacko 23%
  • Mr I 22%
  • Ratboy 20% (pathetic :smileytongue:)

#SillyLombax

Free userbars
Free userbars
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 28 of 41 (128 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3
 
Playstation Staff

Re: Add BF3 friends !


Jacko_the_lad wrote:
My accuracy today has been much better. :smileytongue:

Skynet will confirm that. I got him a few times wiv ma snipa. :Sniper: :smileyvery-happy:

Got his dogtags too. :Ninja:
Yeah haha got me quite a few times. I think I got stabbed about 4 times on that Port Valdez match lol. It was chaos at B, and only about 2 of us had the sense to play as Engineer. We were running round like headless chickens trying to blow tanks and stuff up lol.
BF3 Stats
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 29 of 41 (122 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4
 
Playstation Staff

Re: Add BF3 friends !


Mr_Inconspicous wrote:

ratchet34321 wrote:

Jacko_the_lad wrote:

 

My accuracy with my red dot sniper rifle was poor. :smileytongue:



Your accuracy is generally poor anyway :smileytongue:


He is 3% more accurate than you are ratty :smileytongue: 

  • Jacko 23%
  • Mr I 22%
  • Ratboy 20% (pathetic :smileytongue:)

#SillyLombax


 

I have been playing the game more, therefore I would have a lower accuracy HMPH

Photobucket

"You can't take the sky from me"

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 30 of 41 (115 Views)
0 Kudos