Level 7

Playstation Staff

Re: Anyone else think..

MalevolentEntity wrote:

ah but this map is to lure all the COD players over to the battlefield side, i think.  ease them gently into the style, of battlefield, then when they get the full game will be in awe of the lack of camping area's, hiding behind a wall is not really an option, and the fact that they can be flanked easily.

They shouldn't be eased gently. They should be beaten, blown up, shot, kicked and stabbed multiple times before being on the receiving end of a tank barrel, that is the battlefield way.

*All my spelling and grammar mistakes are on purpose.
Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 18 (166 Views)
Level 7

Playstation Staff

SteveyC1986 wrote:

MalevolentEntity wrote:

ah but this map is to lure all the COD players over to the battlefield side, i think.  ease them gently into the style, of battlefield, then when they get the full game will be in awe of the lack of camping area's, hiding behind a wall is not really an option, and the fact that they can be flanked easily.

Their not really going to lure anyone to this game in its current state.Be it Beta or Demo whatever you like to call it,there's only  4 weeks before its release not long enough to fix all the bugs it has.Dice have hyped this game up to the max even took a couple of cheap shots at MW3 and this is what they release to the public so close to release?

I've still got it pre-booked hopefully there'll be some patching and news about what build this actually is over the next few weeks.

I can tell you now, with 100% confirmation that the BETA is an old build. How old, I'm not sure, but the current game is already different to this beta..it's not to lure anyone in to buy this game. It's to test servers & find futher bugs.

If this was a multiplayer demo, people's complaints would be more valid. But the fact is, this is an old build, maybe 2-3 months. Various post on Battlelog & on twitter have already confirmed fixes to the issues. Most of the problems in the BETA, probably don't even exist in the current build of the game.

Check out my Podcast. The Fellaship Podcast.
TFP On iTunes

TFP On Facebook
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 12 of 18 (153 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

They already confirmed it's an OLD BUILD people! Check at Battlelog.! :smileyvery-happy:
Seven-sins-150

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 13 of 18 (127 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

can't wait for the release of this game, this wide open maps and vehicles will make it all better

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 14 of 18 (99 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Playstation Staff

I agree that the map and gameplay go against the general theme of a BF game, But looking at it as it is, its still ok. It has an open ground battle that resembles attackers pushing defenders back, followed by a funneled gunfight  followed by an open ground battle that resembles an ambush.

It plays amazingly considering. This map on CoD would play badly, But BF kinda pulls it off.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 15 of 18 (93 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

i never thought of that but its indeed true.

but you know battlefield:

no matter how bad they camp at a choke-point, a champ-squad will always be able to get rid of them.

a bunch of rabbits running around, dont knowing whats going and not even communicating will in fact get raped!

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 16 of 18 (73 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Nikidan wrote:

i never thought of that but its indeed true.

but you know battlefield:

no matter how bad they camp at a choke-point, a champ-squad will always be able to get rid of them.

a bunch of rabbits running around, dont knowing whats going and not even communicating will in fact get raped!

And not in a good way either!

to the OP, this beta, is to test sever load, and how well they could handle the amount of players, so i wouldnt worry to much, about the actual retail game.

and by the time the beta ends, most people will be sick of this map, so it prob wont be played as much!

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 17 of 18 (65 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Lets sum this up and agree that BATTLEFIELD OWNS. :smileyhappy: *Mortal Kombat theme plays* OhhhGyeahhh
Seven-sins-150

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 18 of 18 (55 Views)
0 Kudos