Level 7

Playstation Staff

Re: Are we getting another Patch anytime soon do you know ?

Cringles88 wrote:

I hope they fix guided missiles for jets. I've been using it for a half hour now, & I can't get a kill or even hit detection when I clearly hit someone or a vehicle. Is this a known problem, or am I firing spuds?

Same here ):

*All my spelling and grammar mistakes are on purpose.
Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 30 (193 Views)
Level 5

Playstation Staff

Cringles88 wrote:

I hope they fix guided missiles for jets. I've been using it for a half hour now, & I can't get a kill or even hit detection when I clearly hit someone or a vehicle. Is this a known problem, or am I firing spuds?

I think they did that deliberately,  i'm sure I saw something about it needing SOFLAM guidance from now on in some patch notes somewhere,  I only remember because it inspired me to switch to rocket pods when i'd read it.

BF3 Stats
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 22 of 30 (172 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

http://blogs.battlefield.com/2012/05/bf3-june-update-announce/

"Removed the direct damage from aircraft launched guided missiles. Players will need to have laser designated targets for full effectiveness." 

BF3 Stats
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 23 of 30 (159 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 7

Playstation Staff

Cheers LSD. I can see how it was overpower before.  Although it was a bit pathetic that I only got a vehicle disable last night when I hit 3 guys in a buggy :smileysad:

Check out my Podcast. The Fellaship Podcast.
TFP On iTunes

TFP On Facebook
Please use plain text.
Message 24 of 30 (154 Views)
Level 5

Playstation Staff

Hi.

Thanks for the replies and comments, But, have you also noticed that quite often when you break minto a run you end up throwing a grenade.

It was quite funny in the begining, but, I have had some instances when I have been taking a flag with other players, Shock Horror, they were completing the objective, and when we took it we ran toward the next one, but I inadvertedly did them some "Team Damage" because of this glitch because when I broke into a run / sprint the grenade got thrown again ?

I would prefer DICE / EA focussed on Fixing these things before ***** about with the guns again. This and the Sound and Flag symbol in your face along with the Suicides is really starting to ***** me off.

Are we really going to have to wait another couple of months for a Patch to be combined with the next DLC? where they will probably screw something else up as well going on past track records?

I want to have Fun, Screw anything related to Gaming Stats, or what anyone else thinks they should be for that matter.
 photo 140182777129261427468-mini_zpse129d2a9.png
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 25 of 30 (146 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 7

Playstation Staff

I've never ever fired a grenade when going into a run. That's fairly weird. I've never had problems with hearing people ask me for ammo or health. I think it's pretty clear when someone asks for bullets. But you get some retards playing this game. Yesterday I had an engineer get out of our damaged tank & run away..Twice..

Most of the problems I have with the game now, isn't the games fault really, but the players. By either being new to the game, or level 100 just spawn camping. 

None of us work at DICE, but by going on history of previous patches, there arrive closer to DLC releases.

TFP On iTunes

TFP On Facebook
Please use plain text.
Message 26 of 30 (143 Views)
Level 6

Playstation Staff

killerkipling wrote:

Hi.

Thanks for the replies and comments, But, have you also noticed that quite often when you break minto a run you end up throwing a grenade.

It was quite funny in the begining, but, I have had some instances when I have been taking a flag with other players, Shock Horror, they were completing the objective, and when we took it we ran toward the next one, but I inadvertedly did them some "Team Damage" because of this glitch because when I broke into a run / sprint the grenade got thrown again ?

I would prefer DICE / EA focussed on Fixing these things before ***** about with the guns again. This and the Sound and Flag symbol in your face along with the Suicides is really starting to ***** me off.

Are we really going to have to wait another couple of months for a Patch to be combined with the next DLC? where they will probably screw something else up as well going on past track records?

Sounds like you've got a dodgy controller. Weird stuff like this happened to me with one of my controlllers. Switched to my spare one and that sorted it.

The sound drops and the random suicides are the only issues that bother me. Other than that it's all good.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 27 of 30 (137 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 8

Playstation Staff

Cringles88 wrote:

I've never ever fired a grenade when going into a run. That's fairly weird. I've never had problems with hearing people ask me for ammo or health. I think it's pretty clear when someone asks for bullets. But you get some retards playing this game. Yesterday I had an engineer get out of our damaged tank & run away..Twice..

Most of the problems I have with the game now, isn't the games fault really, but the players. By either being new to the game, or level 100 just spawn camping. 

None of us work at DICE, but by going on history of previous patches, there arrive closer to DLC releases.

That engineer probably had mines and not the repair tool. Last night I got out of my tank to repair but actually threw a mine at it. :smileyembarrassed: Totally forgot I changed up my engie class haha.

Please use plain text.
Message 28 of 30 (115 Views)
Level 7

Playstation Staff

Aww right, maybe he did. I thought like the Support class, you always had your ammo or repair tool. Been playing support  for so long, can't remember what the other classes carry.

TFP On iTunes

TFP On Facebook
Please use plain text.
Message 29 of 30 (104 Views)
Level 8

Playstation Staff

Yeah engineers have repair tool, mines and the eod bot. :smileywink:

The sound dropouts are a real problem now, had a few rounds that were largely played in silence.

Please use plain text.
Message 30 of 30 (72 Views)