28 Oct 2011
Playstation Staff

BF3 Battlelog

[ Edited ]
7 Replies 499 Views edited 28-10-2011

does anybody know how to sign up for this?? im signed into my EA account and put my details in the battlelog page (email, password) and it says i need to buy the game. i have bought it. it arrived yesterday, so i dont know why it wont let me sign up.

anybody have any ideas??

Follow MarcPatterson89 on Twitter
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 8 (499 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 7

Playstation Staff

Re: BF3 Battlelog

Load the game and either enter the MP servers/game or enter the Co-op. The game needs to register itself with your account.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 8 (489 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

yeah think it has to sync with the game when you first go on multiplayer, otherwise BL has no stats or anything to show you
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 8 (407 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 2

Playstation Staff

thanks. guess i'll  play a few games over the weekend

Follow MarcPatterson89 on Twitter
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 8 (400 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Playstation Staff

How the devil do i flipping add a PSN to the flaming EA account? I had thought it was already added, but clearly when i logged in it isnt. There is no option to do anything and no help on that terrible site! There's no even a 'sign up' option on the flaming battlelog website!
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 8 (273 Views)
Level 3

Playstation Staff

I don't even have an EA account, and I spent five mins yesterday looking for a stupid signup option like eastavenge above, same result. I stopped in disgust.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 8 (270 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

I was lucky i got mine to work after a few failed password attempts lol. It is very good it's like the fifa one where you get pie charts and graphs showing everything you unlocked and my almighty 0.33 k/d lol 

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 8 (266 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 13

Playstation Staff

theres a option to connect with PSN when you sign up i think but i haven't seen one after that.

Follow fi8767 on Twitter
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 8 (250 Views)
0 Kudos