28 Oct 2011
Playstation Staff

BF3 Battlelog

[ Edited ]
7 Replies 513 Views edited 28-10-2011

does anybody know how to sign up for this?? im signed into my EA account and put my details in the battlelog page (email, password) and it says i need to buy the game. i have bought it. it arrived yesterday, so i dont know why it wont let me sign up.

anybody have any ideas??

Follow MarcPatterson89 on Twitter
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 8 (513 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 7

Playstation Staff

Re: BF3 Battlelog

Load the game and either enter the MP servers/game or enter the Co-op. The game needs to register itself with your account.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 8 (503 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

yeah think it has to sync with the game when you first go on multiplayer, otherwise BL has no stats or anything to show you
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 8 (421 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 2

Playstation Staff

thanks. guess i'll  play a few games over the weekend

Follow MarcPatterson89 on Twitter
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 8 (414 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Playstation Staff

How the devil do i flipping add a PSN to the flaming EA account? I had thought it was already added, but clearly when i logged in it isnt. There is no option to do anything and no help on that terrible site! There's no even a 'sign up' option on the flaming battlelog website!
Message 5 of 8 (287 Views)
Level 3

Playstation Staff

I don't even have an EA account, and I spent five mins yesterday looking for a stupid signup option like eastavenge above, same result. I stopped in disgust.
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 8 (284 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

I was lucky i got mine to work after a few failed password attempts lol. It is very good it's like the fifa one where you get pie charts and graphs showing everything you unlocked and my almighty 0.33 k/d lol 

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 8 (280 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 13

Playstation Staff

theres a option to connect with PSN when you sign up i think but i haven't seen one after that.

Follow fi8767 on Twitter
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 8 (264 Views)
0 Kudos