09 Jun 2012
Playstation Staff

Battle*****ed 3 Premium.

11 Replies 305 Views Created 09-06-2012

Hi.

well, I decided to bite the bullit and grab the Premium. this way I can join more servers with different maps as I am getting borred with the usual ones now.

I paid for the Premium in literally seconds, but it took me one hour and ten mins to d/load and install due to getting to around 15 - 23 % when it would lock the PS3 or disconnect from the server.

Also, the Sound issue seems to be much worse now.

I have no idea whats causing theese issues, but I hope we don't have to wait too long for ANOTHER Patch.

I want to have Fun, Screw anything related to Gaming Stats, or what anyone else thinks they should be for that matter.
 photo 140182777129261427468-mini_zpse129d2a9.png
Message 1 of 12 (305 Views)
Level 10

Playstation Staff

Re: Battle*****ed 3 Premium.

the sound for bf3 should actually be better now you own Premium.

perhaps you are not using your ears correctly :smileysad:

|¬_¬|™
Message 2 of 12 (291 Views)
Level 10

Playstation Staff

You are lucky, that's some awesome premium percentage right there. Unlike us non premium users who can't get premium percentage.
Message 3 of 12 (279 Views)
Level 10

Playstation Staff

No sound dropping here , maybe am just very lucky :smileyvery-happy:
I did have it before the june patch at random times
Photobucket
Message 4 of 12 (273 Views)
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Hi killer I no how u feel buddy, I don't have these issues on bf3 that your having but it was a real bad problem on bc2 with sound and disconnect problems,have u tried reinstalling the game it might be worth a go it sorted it on bc2, it might solve that problem.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 12 (252 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Running fine for me

@OP, what changed your mind about getting Premium?  You sounded adamant you wouldn't get it for various reasons

Photobucket
Message 6 of 12 (248 Views)
Level 5

Playstation Staff

what changed your mind about getting Premium?  You sounded adamant you wouldn't get it for various reasons Hi Tricky A lot of my friends got it, and pretty much for the same reasons as myself, borred with the current maps. I was going to hold off as I said, but it was a case of either wait or go without the extra maps.
I want to have Fun, Screw anything related to Gaming Stats, or what anyone else thinks they should be for that matter.
 photo 140182777129261427468-mini_zpse129d2a9.png
Message 7 of 12 (237 Views)
Level 3

Playstation Staff

What do you think of it besides the sound outages you're getting?  I've got to say I'm really enjoying it, didn't think I would as much due to it being CQ.

The gun game is awesome

Photobucket
Message 8 of 12 (227 Views)
Level 10

Playstation Staff

Gun game is a knock off of a MW3 and Goldeneye game mode.

Hopefully Bad Company 3 will have more "fun" modes at launch. Most probably will have to buy them tho 8 months after core game release :smileysad:

|¬_¬|™
Message 9 of 12 (216 Views)
Level 4

Playstation Staff

StuR328 wrote:
Gun game is a knock off of a MW3 and Goldeneye game mode.

Hopefully Bad Company 3 will have more "fun" modes at launch. Most probably will have to buy them tho 8 months after core game release :smileysad:

Saying anything is a knock off of anything else in the FPS market is fairly redundant tbh :smileyvery-happy:

Message 10 of 12 (193 Views)